chpt 31

You have the biggest smile on your face as you walk towards Justin who's standing near his Range Rover. Justin's hands are in his pockets and he's staring at the ground. Justin's wearing a white t-shirt and gray sweats with red supras. When Justin hears you walking towards him, he looks up at you and smiles. He lifts you up from the waist and kisses your lips. He then sets you down. "I've missed you." Justin says sweetly. "I missed you too." you reply. Justin grabs your hand and leads you to the front passenger seat. He opens the door for you and you hop in. He closes it behind you and walks around to the drivers seat. He puts the key in the ignition and starts to drive off. Justin has one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding your hand. "Where do you want to go?" Justin asks. You don't want to go to a busy place for people to see you and Justin together. "I'm thinking of Starbucks. How does that sound?" you question. "That actually sounds yummy right now. I've been wanting to get some coffee lately." Justin replies. WhenJustin pulls into a parking spot in the parking lot for Starbucks, you both get out the car. Justin grabs your hand and you both walk to the entrance of Starbucks. You both wait in line and look at the menu. People were noticing you guys together and they kept starring at you both. You squeeze Justin's hand of being nervous. Justin pulls you closer to him and kisses your nose. Justin can sense your a bit scared. As your waiting in line a group of three girls passed by. They looked fifteen years old. "What happened to Selena?" you heard one of the girls say to the others as they passed by. Justin wraps his arms around your waist from behind and lays his head on your shoulder. You smile because of his comfort. Justin always knows how to make you feel better.