Chpt 200

The ride to Olive Garden was super quick. You guys arrived there under ten minutes. You and Justin get out of the car once the car was parked in the parking lot of Olive Garden. Justin slips his hand in yours as you both walk towards the restaurant. Inside the restaurant, Justin had already reserved a table for a us ahead of time. A waitress escorts you both to a private big booth. You slide in the booth and Justin sits next to you. "Here are your menus." The waitress says as she places the menus on the table. "Thank you." Justin says as he grabs two menus. The waitress smiles and walks away. Justin hands you a menu and you both read the orders. "Whats taking the guys so long?" You ask. Justin shrugs. Justin pulls out his phone and starts to text. "I'm just gonna have the usual." You say and close the menu. Justin shuts his phone and places it on the table. He wraps his arm around you as he looks at the menu. "So much good food!" Justin says happily. You look at Justin and laugh. Suddenly, the guys walk towards the booth. "Its about time." Justin says with a smile. "Hey hey hey. We would've got here faster but grandpa over here was driving." Fredo says ans points at Scooter. Fredo scoots in the booth next to Justin. "Theres nothing wrong with my driving." Scooter says as he sits next to you. "Then why'd we get here so late?" Fredo asks. "Alfredo. Shut up." Scooter says as he opens his menu. Alfredo squints his eyes at Scooter and shakes his head. Kenny and Moshe scoot in the booth and open their menus as well. "Good thing you came with me." Justin whispers in your ear. You giggle and take a sip of your water. "Can I take everyones order?" The waitress says. "Yes." Justin replies. "What do you want?" Justin asks you. "I'll have a chicken alfredo." You reply. "Can we have two chicken alfredos." Justins tells the waitress. The waitress takes everyones order and then walks away. Justin looks at you then digs his nose in your neck which causes you to giggle. "Stop!" You say and laugh.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

there is move chapters besides these 200

there is around 700 chapters . if you would like to read more let me know i will publish them as you want :)

----------------------------------------------------

have a questions ? kik me @/mrskellybieber

instagram : rauhlar(at the moment😂) :)

and i may or may not have writen this book

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

after this chpt i wont post for a little while cuz iam printing this book. cuz my friend wants it and i ran out of ink