chpt 50

The next morning you wake up with swollen eyes from all the crying last night. You check your phone and you had a text message from Justin. You opened the message and it read, "Can we talk?" You scoffed and threw your phone at a round comfy chair that was in the corner of your room. You didn't want to get up from your bed but your stomach was so empty. You were starving. You got up and walked to your bathroom. You turned on the shower and you stripped your clothes off. You stepped into the shower and started to wash your body and hair. After you were done, you stood in the shower. Just standing there thinking about Justin. After a few minutes, you get out. You wrap one towel around your body and one around your hair. You head to the sink to brush your teeth. When your done you head downstairs to make yourself a bowl of cereal. When you walk into the kitchen, you notice your mom eating breakfast already. Your mom looks at you and smiles. You just ignore her and walk to the kitchen cabinet. You grab Cocoa Pebbles and a bowl. You pour in the cereal and you pull out the milk from the fridge and pour some into the bowl. You grab a spoon from the drawer and you pick up your bowl and walk to your bedroom. " *yn*!" your mom yells. "Yeah." you reply. "Are you okay?" your mom asks worried. Your quite for a while. "Yeah." you reply and walk into your bedroom. You sit on your bed and you grab your laptop from under your bed. You login to Twitter and grab your bowl and eat some spoons of cereal. You click your profile and noticed you gained thousands of followers. Then your phone begins to ring. You grab it and saw that Justin was calling. You  slid your finger on the ignore button.