Chpt 193

You wake up after a very long nap. You reach for the window curtain and opened it up. Outside was very beautiful. There was palm trees everywhere. You get up from the bed and you walk out of the bedroom. In the 'living room' of the tour bus was Justin and Fredo. You slowly walk towards Justin who was on his laptop and sitting on a couch with Fredo. Justin and Alfredo noticed you and they both smiled. "Hey! Look whos awake!" Alfredo says with a big grin. You smile. Justin makes some room for you and pats the couch for you to sit. You sit down and place your feet up. Justin wraps his right arm around you as he continues to look at his laptop. "Whatcha lookin at?" You ask. "Oh nothing. Just looking for some new shoes." Justin says. "What, you dont have enough?" You ask with a smile. Justin looks at you and chuckles. "Shut up." He mumbles with a smile. You pull out your phone from the pocket of Justins sweat pants you were wearing. You press the Twitter app and was shocked when you saw what was trending. #OITAD. You hestitate to press the trending topic. You hide your phone from Justins vision and you click the trend. It was short for, Only Idiots Text And Drive. There was so many hateful and rude comments about you. "Its all *yn* fault that Justin canceled his tour. #OITAD" "I wish *yn* and Justin never got together so Justin would still continue his tour. #OITAD" "Why didnt *yn* just die in the car crash? #OITAD" Your vision became blurry from the tears that were building up. You quickly close your phone when Justin asked you something. "What do you think?" Justin asks. "Huh?" You say as you wipe away your tears. "What do you think of these shoes-" Justin says but stops when he sees your face. "Whats wrong?" Justin asks worriedly. "Nothing." You say while covering your mouth with your hand. "*yn*. Tell me." Justin says softly. You slowly nod your head 'no' and close your eyes to help prevent the tears from streaming down your face. "*yn* whats wrong?" Justin asks as he places his hand on your knee. You slowly pull up your phone and hand it to Justin. Justin takes your phone confusingly. You watch Justins eyes turn black as coal when he reads the tweets.