chpt 14

Honk! You quickly get up from your bed and grab your purse. You run down the stairs. "Where you going?" your mom asks. "Bye mom!" you yell as you get out the front door. "Bye." your mom says shaking her head. As you look up you see Justin leaning on his Range Rover with his arms crossed. Justin's wearing a white long sleeve shirt rolled up to his elbows, jean pants, and black supras. To top it off he's wearing a silver chain and his hair is perfectly spiked up. Justin smiles and he opens his arms for a hug. You smile and go in for a hug. "You look amazing!" Justin says looking up and down at you. You blush and Justin opens the front passenger door for you. You get in and Justin closes the door behind you. Justin hops into the drivers seat and drives away. "You up for a carnival today?" Justin asks. "Of course! Where is it being held?" you ask. "By the beach, on the dock." Justin says. "Wow! Sounds fun." you say and smile. Justin smiles back. As you guys get there you both walk to the dock. You can tell people notice you and Justin, but they don't bother asking for pictures. I guess they think we're on a date and they don't want to bother us. Is that how it looks like? You think to yourself. Does Justin think this a date? Then you also think that Justin isn't the type of guy who would cheat.