Chpt 104

"Ohhh." Chris says putting his hands up in the air and backing away. "Didn't mean to hit on your girl."Chris says smiling. "Well enjoy the party!" Chris says and walks over to a different crowd of people. "Yep, that's Chris." Justin says into your ear. You give him a smirk. Justin looks around around and spots Demi Lovato. Justin grabs your hand and pulls you over towards Demi who was sitting down with a drink in her hand and talking to people. Demi turns hers head and spots Justin with you. "Oh my gosh! How are you!" Demi asks giving Justin a side hug. "I'm good and you?" Justin asks. "I'm doing great." Demi replies and smiles towards you. "Hello, I'm Demi." Demi says reaching to shake your hand. You smile and you place your hand in hers. "Hi, I'm *yn*." you reply. "This is the girl I was talking to you about." Justin says kissing your cheek. Demi smiles at both of you and then her smile fades. "Uhm...so I heard what happened between you and Selena." Demi says looking down at the floor. You grab Justin's hand and you begin to squeeze it at the mention of Selena. "Yeah well now I have someone else in my life and I'm so thankful for her." Justin's says smiling down at you. You feel your cheeks burning up. "So...Justin go hang out with your guy friends! I'll keep *yn* company." Demi says smiling at you. "Yeah, go and have fun babe." you say bumping your hip against Justin's. "Are you sure?" Justin asks. "I'm positive." you reply. "Okay. If you can't find me, call me." Justin says pecking your lips and walks away. You turn and watch Justin walk into the crowd, until Demi's voice caught your attention."I have a feeling where going to be good friends." Demi says looking at you with a smile.