chpt 130

"Again." Justin says walking back and forth in the bedroom as you sit down on his bed with a towel wrapped around your body. You look at him nervously. "Two of my friends saw you naked already." Justin says running his hands through his hair. You look at him in guilt. "Justin relax." You say softly. "How can I relax when Fredo just saw your naked body? How would you like it if one, no two of your friends saw me naked?" Justin says looking at you. "I'd be pissed...But hey, its not only my fault! You told me you'd be home by 4:00. It wasnt 4 and how am I supposed to know you were going to bring someone

over." You confess. "Rehearsal ended early today." Justin replies. Justin nods his head and then looks at you sadly. He walks over to you and kneels on his knees to look at you. He lifts your chin up so you both look at each other face to face. "Im sorry im being harsh to you. Its just that...I know how guys act with their dirty minds." Justin says softly. You let out a small smile. Justin smiles with you and places his hands on your thighs and rubs his thumbs against the towel. "So what song were you dancing to?" Justin asks. "Pound the Alarm." You reply. "Ohh. So uh do you always dance around naked? Cause I would like for you to do that more often, but only with me in the house." Justin jokes. You playfully push him as you laugh. Justin smiles and leans into your lips and kisses them softly. You pull away. "We have a guest in the house." You whisper against his lips. Justin kisses you one last time and walks towards the bedroom door. "The next time I see you, I want to see clothes on "my" body." Justin says pointing at you. "Your body?" You reply. Justin smiles and nods his head. You pick up a pillow next to you and you aim it at Justin, but it hits the door as Justin closes it quickly.