chpt 24

You run through the hallways with tears in your eyes. You can hear your heart beat through your ears. Your vision is so blurry from all the crying. You see the exit to the parking lot. You run even faster. As you open the doors to exit you feel water pour down from the sky. You keep running towards your car. You take out your keys from your pocket and try to unlock the car door but your hands are shaking so much. You drop your keys on the cement and you get frustrated. You start to cry even more. You cover your eyes with your hands and cry into them. You put your hands down to your side and you notice someone standing in the rain too. It was Justin. You run to him and anger. "It's all your damn fault!" you scream and start hitting his chest with your hands. "You have to be sooo stupid to not recognize that I've had a crush on you since eighth grade!  And what the hell were you thinking of trying to kiss me the night of the carnival! You can't just mess with someone's feeling like th-." before you can finish what you were saying Justin grabs your face and presses his lips against yours. You push him away. You stare into his eyes. " *yn*...I love you. I've always loved you. I was just to afraid to tell you." Justin says. You smile and kiss his lips. You pull away again. "What about Selena?" you ask. "It's over." Justin replies and smiles. You place your arms around his neck and kiss Justin's lips passionately in the rain.