chpt 199

After you take a shower, Justin hops in after you. You wrap yourself in the towel and quickly run downstairs. You grab a box of your clothes and you quickly run back upstairs to your room before anyone saw you. You put on a new pair of underwears and bra. You decide to wear something comfy so you just slide on jean shorts, yellow and pink striped tank top and tan Toms. You leave your hair down and sit on the bed as you wait for Justin. After five minutes, Justin walks into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. You pull out your phone and press the camera app. You secretly take pictures of Justin as he changes. After you finish taking pictures, you giggle as you look at the photos. Justin looks at you and smiles. "Whats so funny?" Justin asks. "Oh,..um I was just reading this funny tweet." I reply. "Okay?" Justin says slowly as he puts on a gray shirt. "Hey, did you talk to your mom? Shes really worried about the whole accident thing." Justin says as he pulls his pants on. You scoff. "She called this afternoon...she was so pissed." I reply. "Yikes." Justin says. You watch Justin as he he slips on his shoes. "Ready?" Justin asks as he quickly dries his hair with his towel. You crawl off the bed and stand up. "Yeah." You reply as you slip your phone in your back pocket. Justin looks at you and a small smile comes across his face. "What?" You ask. Justin walks over to you. "Your beautiful." Justin says softly and kisses your cheek. You blush and smile. Justin lets out a soft giggle and locks his fingers with yours. You both walk out the bedroom and down the stairs. "Ayy are you guys ready?" Justin yells as you both walk to the front door. The guys walk out of the living room and towards the both of you. "Leggo!" Alfredo yells and walks out the front door followed by the rest of the guys. "You guys can take my Range Rover. Me and *yn* will take my Fisker." Justin says as he tosses Kenny the car keys. You lock the front door and walk over to Justin who opened the car door for you. "Thank you." You say sweetly. Justin chuckles and closes the car door as you get in.