Chpt 111

After the drive, Moshe suddenly pulls to a stop in front of the studio. Outside was a group of screaming girls that were surounding the back door of the studio. "Leggo!" Justin yells. Justin crawls his way to the car door and slides it open. When Justin stepped out of the car, all the fans were screaming hysterically. Justin peeks inside the car and opens his hand out for you. You crawl to the door and you put your hand in his. You hop out the car while Justin holds your hand. You were blinded by all the flashes coming from cameras. Followed behind you was all the boys. You all began to walk towards the back door. You all enter and was greeted by a lady with a clipboard. "Hello Justin." the lady says. "Hello." Justin replies. "If you follow me, I'll show you to your dressing room." she says. The lady begins to walk away and you and Justin follow her into Justins dressing room. She escorts you both inside and closes the door behind you two. "Wow." You say looking around the room. You sit on the coach when you both hear a knock on the door. "Come in." Justin says. The door swings open and Ellen walks in. "Hey buddy! Your getting bigger every time I see you!" Ellen says hugging Justin. "Yeah or your just shrinking." Justin says smiling. "Ohh I hope not." Ellen replies. Ellen looks over to you and smiles. "Hello im Ellen. You must be *yn*." Ellen says shaking your hand. "Hi, its a pleasure meeting you." you reply. "Well I'd love to chat but the show starts in about ten minutes." Ellen says. "I should get going then." Justin says. "Babe you have a reserved seat in the audience. Moshe will be sitting by you just in case." Justin says touching your cheek with his hand. You smile and nod your head. You all walk out the door and head more into backstage. "Good luck." you say. You lean into his cheek and give it a peck. Justin smiles at you and you walk out the door,into the audience where Moshe was waiting for you. You walk to him and sit down in your seat. A few minutes into the show, Justin was on stage performing Boyfriend. The audience stands up and claps to the beat. You stand up as well and cant help but smile at how amazing his voice is.