chpt 32

You finally reach the cashier and it's you and Justin's turn to order. The cashier was pretty young and she noticed Justin."Oh wow. I'm a huge fan of yours!" the cashier said. Justin laughs. The cashier looks at you and smiles. You smile back. "What would you two like today." the cashier asks. "Uhm can I can a grande caramel frappuccino." Justin says to the cashier. "What do you want?" Justin asks. "I'll have the same." you reply. "Make that two."Justin's tells the cashier. "Alright. Anything else?" the cashier asks. "No that's all." Justin replies. "Okay. That'll be $8.10." the cashier says. Justin hands her a ten dollar bill and waits for the change. You and Justin walk to the other end where you receive your order. When both your orders came, Justin grabbed them and set them down at a table for two. You sit down and Justin sits across from you. You both grab the caramel frappuccinos  and sip on the straw. "You look beautiful today." Justin says. You blush. "I just threw on some clothes and tied my hair in a bun." you reply."Your still cute." Justin says. You lean over the table and give him a kiss. You sit back down and you see Justin smiling. After you both finish drinking the caramel frappuccinos, you both get up from the table and decide to leave. "I'm going to go to the bathroom real fast." Justin says and kisses your cheek. You decide to wait for him outside because you were getting cold inside. As you walk outside you take out your phone and you check your Twitter. While your on your phone you hear a group of people coming your way. "That's her!" one of the people yell. You begin to see flashes coming from cameras. It was the paparazzi. The paparazzi gathered around you taking pictures and asking you questions. The only thing you did was cover your face. All the sudden you hear Justin screaming, "Get away from her!" You feel Justin grab onto your hand and leads you out of the crowd. You both run towards the car.