Chpt 106

You gasp and you turn around to see Justin smiling at you. Omg that adorable smile. "Justin!" you yell slapping his chest. Justin laughs and pulls you close to him. Demi looks at the two of you and and winks. "I'll leave you two to dance." Demi says and walks away. "Sexy Chick" by Akon came up on the speakers and Justin pulls you even closer to him. You began to dance with each other. You turned around so your back is facing Justin and you begin to slowly grind down his body. The room got even hotter and you felt some sweat coming up. You turned to face Justin and wrapped your arms around his neck while he wraps his hands on each side of your waist. You both danced to the beat of the music. Justin leans in and presses his forehead to yours. His chest moving up and down unevenly because of how hot the room was. When the song was over, everyone clapped and Justin leaned into your lips and gave you a passionate kiss. "Since, when did you learn how to dance like that." Justin asked against your lips. You bit your bottom lip and giggled. "I'm going to go get something to drink. Do you want anything?" you ask. "Yeah can you get me a bottle of beer." Justin says. You look at him crossing your arms in your chest. "I'm kidding." Justin says smiling. "Sprite is fine." Justin says. You pull out of his hold and you walk through the crowd towards the kitchen. You walk over to the kitchen counter and you grab two plastic cups. You reach for the Sprite that was right next to you and you pour it into both of the cups. "Hey." someone says. You turn around to see Chris walking towards you.