chpt 21

The next day came. It was a ugly day out, clouds filled the sky. Besides the weather, your pretty excited to see Justin. You haven't seen him yesterday and he still hasn't talked to you about what was going to happen the night of the carnival. You text Selena what time you should be at the arena. She texts back a few minutes later and says, "At 2:00 p.m." It's 1:17 p.m. right now. You quickly pick out a outfit to wear. You decide to go with a black tank top, light blue mini jean vest, dark blue jeans, and black boots. You straighten your hair and leave it down. You grab Justin's gift, car keys, and phone. You leave your house and drive towards the arena. Your going there early because you have to help set up the party. It took you about 25 minutes to get there. You grab all the party supplies and head inside the huge arena. Inside you bump into Selena. "Hi." you say and smile. "Hi, I'm glad you came. I gotta run to the car real fast. We're setting up the party near the stage. It's the second door to your right." Selena says and walks away. You walk until you you see the second door to the right. As you enter the door it's a huge area. You can't believe Justin has concerts here. This place is huge! As you walk down the aisle you noticed the people who work there had removed seats and added tables for the food. This is gonna be fun you think to yourself.