Chpt 103

Justin pulls up to a huge house that was packed with cars. There was cars parked in the driveway and down the street. Justin parks his car at a reserved spot that Chris has arranged for him. You can already hear the music from the house. While still in the car, you look out the window noticing Bow Wow and Drake walking into the house. You begin to freak out and jump around in the car. Justin looks at you with a weird face. "Babe, your dating one of the most famous people in the world and I don't see you screaming like that when you see me." Justin says in a jealous voice. You look over at Justin and cupped his face with your hands bringing him towards your face. "I love you more than any of those guys in that house." you say. Justin smiles and leans in to kiss your lips passionately. You slowly pull away. "Let's go." you say excitedly while you open the car door. Before your about to step out the car, Justin grabs your hand. "Don't forget your promise." Justin says seriously. You roll your eyes playfully and you step out onto the sidewalk. You both close the car doors and Justin walks around the car to hold your hand. You take a heavy gulp as you and Justin walk towards the loud house. At the gate, you both were greeted by a muscular security guard. Without Justin telling his name, the security guard looked at Justin and down to his list. "Bieber?" the guy said. Justin nods and the security guard motions both of you to walk right pass him and into the house. You both walked up the steps of the house and into the party. Celebrities were everywhere. It seemed as though everyone was there, you even spotted some Disney stars. "Ayyyy!" Chris yells running down the stairs to greet Justin. When he came closer, you noticed him holding a beer in his hand. "What's up bro?" Chris says giving Justin a handshake. Chris looks over at you and smiles. "Well, hello." Chris says looking up and down at you. You begin to feel uncomfortable."Who's this fine young lady." Chris asks Justin. Justin pulls you into him by your waist. "This is *yn*. My girlfriend." Justin's says letting him know I was his and no one else's.