Chpt 83

"...and this is the last room of the house. My room, where you and I would be sleeping in...unless you want to sleep somewhere els-" Justin says but you stop him by pressing your finger on his lips. You wrap you arms around his neck. "Why wouldn't I sleep here with you?" you say slowly and you lean in to kiss him. He kisses you back and lifts you from the waist. You wrap your arms around his waist and he walks over to the enormous bed. He slowly lays you down and begins to kiss your neck. You reach for his shirt and you slowly take it off revealing his sexy six pack. Yum. Justin slowly takes off your shirt while you unbutton his shorts. Justin kicks off his shoes and takes off your shoes while you unbutton your jeans. You slowly back away to crawl more into the bed. Justin reaches for the sheets and pulls it over you and him. Justin begins to kiss you passionately. You reach for his underwear's and you take them right off. Justin reaches for your bra and unhooks it. He also strips off your underwear. You suddenly hear someone enter the bedroom. You both peek under the blankets. It was Moshe. "Uhm I forgot to hand you your bag of shoes..." Moshe says looking away and placing the bag of shoes on the floor. You both sit there in silent. Moshe walks out of the room and you both wait to hear to the front door close. When you both hear the front door close, you and Justin laugh. "Shall we continue?" Justin says. "We shall." you reply and bite your lip.