chpt 19

"Honey, wake up." your mom says . You wake up and smell breakfast. "Hi mom. What time is it?" you ask in sleepy voice. "It's 11:28." she replies. You moan and lay back in bed. "Sweetie wake up, I made breakfast for you. I made your favorite crispy bacon!" your mom says. "I'm up!" you say and jump out of bed. Your mom laughs. "I'll be downstairs." she says. You walk to your bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face. You walk downstairs and into the kitchen. You sit at the table where your breakfast is placed. You dig in and eat all of it. " *yn* about last night. Are you and Justin....umm....doing....like....sexual stuff?" your mom asks. "Mom. No. We didn't do anything last night. Don't worry." you say laughing. You pick up your plate and place it in the sink. "Thanks for breakfast mom." you say and kiss her on the cheek. As you start walking up to your room your mom says something. " *yn* be careful. I don't want to find out my daughter ruined a relationship." your mom says. You continue to walk up to your room. You can not believe your mom said that. You get in your bedroom, lock the door, and lay on your bed. You check your phone and noticed you got a text. It was from Selena.