chpt 143

Thirty minutes have passed and the arena was already full of people. Justin turns to face you and you face him. He smiles and you smile back. You then rest your head on his shoulder as you gaze onto the stage. You both stay silent for a minute. "Babe." Justin asks. "Yeah." You reply. "I have something to tell you." He says. You lift your head off his shoulder and you look him in the eyes. You gulp because you already know what he wants to tell you. "What is it?" You ask. Justin stays quiet for a few seconds. He opens his mouth to say something but the lights suddenly turned off and music came on from the stage. Rihanna's performance was happening and the VMA's was starting. You let out a sigh when Justin was interrupted. After Rihanna's performance, the host Kevin made his entrance on stage. His speech was so funny until he brought up your name. "All of you guys are probably wondering what happened to Jelena. Well, there done. They both moved on and now Justin has fell in love with his best friend *yn*." Kevin says. The crowd started cheering and then a camera man came in front of you and Justin and was recording the both of. Justin looked up on the big screen and smiled while pointing at it. You look at the screen and you see yourself and Justin. You blush and you hide your face in Justins shoulder. The crowd laughs. Justin laughs and wraps his arm around you to comfort you. "There so cute together and I really do wish them the best. Now when are yall havin babies?" Kevin says. You lift your head up from Justins shoulder and you both laugh. The crowd laughs along. The screen was now back on Kevin insead of you and you let out a sigh of relief. The award for 'Best Pop Music Video' has came and everyone was so anxious to see who won. You grab Justins hand as Demi opens the envelope to reveal the winner. You look over at Justin who was biting his nails on his other hand. You can sense hes nervous. You place your other hand on his thigh and you move it up and down to comfort him.