Chpt 101

Time flew by and it was already a quarter to five. You and Justin were just laying down on the bed watching tv like lazy bums. Both your legs tangled up together and Justin's arms wrapped around behind your neck as a pillow. Justin takes out his phone and looks at the time. Justin untangles his leg from yours and gets up from the bed. "Alright. We have to get up and get ready." Justin says stretching. You get up and you both walk over to Justin's walk in closet. You bend down to the drawers finding something to wear. "Babe, do I have to dress formal?" you ask looking through your clothes. " *yn* it's Chris Browns party." Justin says smirking at you. "Right." you say emphasizing the i. Justin picks out his clothes in less than five minutes. He begins to strip down to his underwear and places his new clothes on his body. He walks over to the mirror checking himself out. While looking for clothes, you look over at Justin who was checking himself out through the mirror. You giggle and Justin looks over at you. While heading towards the bedroom, he passes by you slapping your ass. You yelp and you stand straight. "Justin!" you yell. "What?" Justin says. "You slapped my ass." you say crossing your arms. "No...your ass slapped my hand..." Justin says smiling while walking out. You roll your eyes and you continue to look through your clothes. Fifteen minutes passed and Justin was sitting on the bed on his phone while waiting for you. "Babe!" Justin yells. You don't reply. "Baby! It's 4:52!" Justin yells again. You walk out of the closet with a tight black strapless dress that went down to your thighs and a pair of leopard high heels. Justin looks up at you and drops his jaw. "What do you think?" you say spinning around. Justin just looks at you in amazement. You even thought you saw him drool. "I have to go do my hair real fast, is that okay." you ask. Justin still looks at you shocked and he nods his head. "Take your time." Justin says biting down his lip.