Chapter 1: Asami Amagai

The Kingdom of Fiore

It's a stable neutral country with a population of 17 million.

It is a world filled with magic.

Magic is traded like common goods.

It has become a part of daily life.

And there are people who use magic to make a living.

Those people are called "Mages".

Mages belong to various guilds and perform their jobs on request.

Countless guilds have been formed in this country.

And there's a certain mage guild located in a city.

In past times no, even now, it's still creating legends

Its name is Fairy Tail.

The longing to have her back in his arms was immense

The longing to have her back in his arms was immense. It had felt like forever since he had seen her but in reality it was only a year. Although, it didn't really matter now since he knew it would only be a matter of time before she came back from the job she took.

The sound of the guild doors slamming open caught his attention. The sight of the familiar black cloak made his heart begin to thump erratically in his chest when he realized who it was under that hood. It brought a soft smile to his lips and his dark eyes to fill with happiness. He waited patiently for them to come to him as he stayed in his spot in the back.

-

-

-

The person beneath the hood couldn't help but sweat drop at the sight of Natsu trying to attack them. They were fast enough to dodge his incoming fire fist attack. "And here I was thinking you'd changed, Natsu." She exhaled, slowly removing their hood.