::33:: Gray?

Black smoke appeared after the explosion from the bomb on Racer's chest went off was seen. Gray could hear his heartbeat pounding against his chest in both pain and denial. He clenched his fist angrily. He was trying to wrap his mind around the fact that both Lyon his friend and Asami his fiance both leaped to their deaths. He shook out of his dark thoughts. Because it wasn't possible that both Lyon and Asami would just die so easily like that. They were stronger than that. And that was what he chose to believe in. He glanced at Sherry who was still crying. "They wouldn't give up so easily." He stated and made a slide that went down the cliff to where the smoke was coming from. "Come on." He jumped going down the frozen slide he made.

Once he reached the bottom he glanced back behind him making sure that Sherry was there. He barely noticed the hate in her eyes when a bright light shot up into the sky. He along with everyone else could see it and they had to cover their eyes due to the brightness. They all knew what it meant. The enemy had Nirvana in their grasps.

After the light disappeared, Gray found the spot where Racer's bomb went off. The tree were destroyed and he began lifting them off. "They have to be here somewhere." He muttered to Sherry who was still quiet. He wiped his forehead as he continued to move the debris and trees. "Where are you?! Lyon?! Asami?! Can you hear me?!" He shouted as he walked.

Gray continued to search for two important loved ones unaware of how Sherry let her sadness and despair control her. Making her good heart turn bad. He didn't notice how her using her magic until he grabbed and in the air unable to move. She squeezed him until he was unconscious and dropped him to the ground. He fell face first and laid on the ground unmoving.

❄💧❄💧

Sighing, Asami continued to walk through the woods. Both her and Lyon had gotten separated after the explosion, so she decided she would find anybody from the alliance. She could see the beam shooting into the sky from where she was. A familiar scent caught her attention and ran towards it. "Water Dragon lashing whip!" She threw the attack at Gray after he encased Happy inside ice. He managed to dodge it in time.

"Asami!" Lucy, Hibiki, Haru, and Carla yelled in unison upon seeing the water dragon slayer standing in front of Lucy.

She glanced at Natsu who was groaning from the moving raft he was currently on and sweat dropped. Gray looked at her up and down and smirked. "He had a lot of information on Asami. She doesn't seem to mind his stripping habit, definitely easy on the eyes." He started in huskier tone than before.

Asami shifted uncomfortably with a small blush on her cheeks. "What?"

He continued. "They've been together since they were fifteen, they're even engaged. Oh! And she's a Water Dragon Slayer." He chuckled darkly and threw an attack at her.

She was about to deflect it until Hibiki jumped in front of her and deflected it himself. "Thanks, Hibiki." She muttered, receiving a nod in return. She glared at Gray clenching her fists. "Who are you?!" She yelled. The last time she saw Gray was on top of the cliffs so there was no way he could have gotten her before her. And also because he wouldn't go stating information about her.

Gray snickered as he glanced at the other two and stated information on both wizard's. Lucy according to his information was a celestial although he didn't have much on Hibiki other than he was a ladies man. He transformed in Lucy.

"Who do you think you're fooling by turning into Lucy." Hibiki snapped standing in between Sagittarius and Asami who in turn was next to Lucy. "Why don't you stop messing around and show us your true form."