::98:: Movie Part 1

"You're different but that's why I like you."

The sun was shining brightly over the town of Negura as Team Natsu stopped their small boat at the port of the town. Out of their entire group, Lucy seemed to be the most determined about completing this job.

"If we want to find this creeps we gotta get to the top of the fortress at the top of the hill!" The blonde exclaimed, getting off the boat first and everyone following after.

"You pretty gung-ho about this one, huh?" Gray said in amusement, standing beside his wife who seemed impressed by the sight of the town.

"You bet!" She chirped happily. "We've been on a major hot streak lately! So, this is gonna be a piece of cake!"

"Yeah!" Natsu slammed a fist into his palm. "You ready to take out some bad guys, Happy?"

Happy flew above him. "Aye, sir!"

They all immediately set off to get to the top. "So these clowns call themselves what again?" Gray asked the blonde.

"The gang is called the Bacchus Bandits but the real target is their leader Geese!" She said. "The job was posted by the mayor himself so the reward is going to be huge!" She practically squealed.

"Wow, Lucy! You get the craziest look on your face when you talking about money." Happy commented.

Haru snickered, running along Asami in his human form. "You could practically see the money signs in her eyes." He teased.

"Shut it, you fleabags." Lucy muttered with a small pout.

"Let's keep our focus on the task at hand." Carla chided the three.

Wendy blinked, glancing up at her sister who was furrowing her brows. "Hey, Asami...."

"Hmm?" Asami looked over at her sister curiously. "You noticed it too, right?" The rest of the group listened questioningly when Wendy nodded. "It's a little too quiet."

Not even a second later, a bunch of bandits jumped out surrounding the entire group. "Well it was quiet." Gray mumbled.

"Sorry punks, but you came to the wrong part of town." One sneered at them.

"You got here just when we were looking for something to feed the sharks." Another said.

Natsu's fist lit up with a flame. "These jerks know how to get me fired up."

"Don't forget, we are here for their boss. He's the target." Erza reminded him and the rest of their team. "We have to capture him if we want to get the reward. Is everybody clear?"

"We're gonna get some money~ We're gonna get some cash~!" Lucy bounced in her place, her cheeks flushed with the idea of getting money to pay her rent.

"Yeah, she's definitely lost her mind

"Yeah, she's definitely lost her mind." Happy said, looking creeped out by the blonde's antics.

"Tell me about it." Asami, Gray, and Haru sweat dropped.