::69:: Asami vs Minerva

"The best revenge is not to be like your enemy

"The best revenge is not to be like your enemy."

-Marcus Aurelius

On the same day that Natsu had won the match, Gajeel had returned to take the other three dragon slayers to see what he had found. There had been dozens of dragon remains and Wendy used Milky Way to communicate with one of the dragon's spirits. The dragon she had summoned was Zirconis. Zirconis told them about the civil war amongst dragon's. Those who opposed working with humans and those who supported the idea. Then a time came that those who supported the idea taught humans what came to be called dragon slayers. Then one day a man slayed so many dragon's and bathed in their blood that eventually he stopped being human and turned into a dragon. Apparently, becoming a dragon slayer would eventually have the same fate shocking them. Zirconis told them that the Dragons resting where they were standing were all killed by that man, who was once a human but later became the Dragon King, giving birth to the Dragon King festival. Zirconis revealed the name of the King to be Acnologia, the Dragon who bears wings of darkness.

That same night, a knight known as Arcadios along with Yukino tell them about the Eclipse project and how they need all twelve zodiac keys to open it. It would allow them to travel back 400 years in time and kill Zeref in his mortal state. However, Darton the Minister of defense captured Arcadios, Lucy and Yukino believing that the Eclipse Project would drastically change history. He promised to return Lucy only if Fairy Tail wins the GMG. The group had told Makarov the situation and didn't trust Darton so he switched out Natsu with Asami and having Natsu go with a small group to rescue Lucy during the GMG.

It was now the last day of the Grand Magic Games. The crowds of people in the arena were all buzzing with excitement.

All the guilds left in the competition were called out to come into the arena.

6th place: Quatro Puppies

5th place: Blue Pegasus

4th place: Lamia Scale/ Mermaid Heel

2nd place: Sabertooth

1st Place: Fairy Tail

Asami stood in between Erza and Gray. She was wearing a sleeveless navy uniform with a high collar, gold trim, and a silver Fairy Tail symbol on the chest. The lower end of the uniform splits off into 4 long pieces that nearly extend to the floor. A long, adorned red sash is tied around her waist and she was also wearing long navy gloves with gold trim kept on with red bands on the upper arms as well as long white and gold high heeled boots. Underneath her uniform she was wearing a cropped sleeveless white turtleneck and white spandex.

"This is it. The last round of the Grand Magic Games will feature a full team survival game!"

"Strap in pumpkins. There's a special arena for our final fight, the entire city of Crocus itself!"