::43:: The Giant Lacrima

The group continued to stare at the Edolas Natsu in shock as he whimpered in fear

The group continued to stare at the Edolas Natsu in shock as he whimpered in fear. Natsu leaned in closer to him. "Are you really the same other me from a second ago?"

"Yes. Of course I'm the guy. But, people say I'm like a completely different person behind the wheel." He stammered out nervously as he continued to sit on the floor.

"This world's Natsu is a total scaredy cat!" Happy exclaimed as he grabbed his face in horror at the sight of Natsu actually showing fear even though he wasn't his Natsu.

"Please don't scream." Edolas Natsu cried out grabbing his own head covering his ears to muffle the screaming.

Natsu's eye twitched. Lucy smirked at his look. "It's like in mirror. Right, Natsu?"

Asami and Haru released a sigh. "I wonder what my double is like?" Asami muttered.

"Maybe she owns a fish shop." Happy muttered as his mouth watered.

Haru sweat dropped. "I doubt it."

"Your name is Wendy right?" Edolas Natsu asked the bluenette who nodded in response. "Oh wow. You're such a cute little girl." He smiled and then looked at Natsu. "And you must be Earthlands me?"

"Are you just now figuring that one out?" Natsu deadpanned.

"My name is Happy and this beauty is Carla." Happy greeted and Carla let out a hmph looking away.

"I'm Haru." The small brown cat introduced.

"And I'm Lucy but I bet you already knew that." Lucy beamed at him.

Edolas Natsu whimpered and backed away from the blonde. "Geez Lucy. Give scared me a break would you?" Natsu muttered as the blonde sulked.

"I guess I should introduce myself. My name is" The ravenette took off her hood revealing her face to Edolas Natsu who's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Asami!" He launched himself at her hugging her and crying. "You're really alive!" He cried out.

Asami's blue eyes widened at the news

Asami's blue eyes widened at the news. "Alive?" She let him hug her even though he was surprisingly strong and couldn't really breath.

He backed off immediately as he wiped his face. "I'm sorry. It's just that the Asami from our guild died a few years ago during an attack that also took our master." He explained causing the group to look at him in sympathy.