::50:: Teams

"It is love that can make us strong,

But it is also love that can make us weak."

-Makarov Dreyar

Asami released a soft sigh after Lucy finished telling both her and Mirajane about Cana claiming she was thinking about quitting the guild. The Water dragon slayer shared a glance with the Take over mage both thinking the same thing. "Don't worry too much about Cana. It happens every year around this time." The ravenette beauty said taking a sip of her beer while glancing over at Haru who was letting Juvia dress him up.

Lucy bit the inside of her cheek still feeling concerned for the card mage but nonetheless gave the two woman a smile. She blinked in surprise when she saw Natsu and Happy rush right past them. "Hey wait! If you're going on a job take me with you!" She yelled seeing the flyer in their hand.

"Can't! It's solo mission season!" Natsu yelled back as he continued to run towards the exit. "Sorry!"

The three woman glanced over at Natsu who bumped into Gray causing the two to bicker only for Happy to remind them that they shouldn't be wasting time. Immediately the bickering stopped and Natsu and Happy rushed out of the guild while Gray approached the three woman. "I'm taking this job so I won't be back until later tonight." He said staring at his fiance.

"It's fine." Asami said giving him a gentle smile.

"Alright later." He said but not before pecking her on the lips and then leaving.

"He's on a solo job too?" Lucy questioned Asami knowing that the couple always went on jobs together when the whole team wasn't involved. Asami hummed in response taking another sip of beer.

"Hey! This is a job for a real man!" Elfman said to his sister as he showed her the job.

"Alright." Mirajane sighed watching her brother leave.

Asami stood up from her stool and walked to the other side of Lucy when Bisca, Alzack, Jet, Droy and others began to group together as they informed Mirajane of the jobs they would be taking. Lucy unfortunately was knocked out of her stool still holding Plue in her arms. "Why is everyone going crazy?" Lucy huffed to herself.

Asami chuckled walking away having heard the blonde. The new members of the guild would find out in a few days. She stopped in front of the table where Juvia was switching Haru in different outfits. "Hey, Juvia." Asami smiled at the water mage.

Juvia beamed at the ravenette. "Hello, Asami! Juvia wants to know Asami's opinion. Did Juvia do okay?" She said gesturing to the small brown exceed who was wearing a black vest with a hood, khaki shorts, black shoes and his red scarf. He also had pouch attached to his shorts.

"Do I look okay?" Haru mumbled nervously looking at his mother figure with his big brown doe eyes.

Asami chuckled nodding her head and pat his head affectionately. "You look great. Good job Juvia." She praised the water mage.