::105:: Fighting for Tomorrow

"Whatever our souls are made of,

His and mine are the same."

-Emily Bronte

They stood at the top of the hilltop staring down at the vast landscape that was filled with enemy soldiers. Lucy shivered at the sight, "Are theses all... our enemies?!"

"I can see our home over there, but..." Natsu said.

Gray's eyes hardened. "We just gotta do this."

"Well I'm ready." Asami said, feeling her blood pumping, ready to fight to get to their home.

"Me too!" Haru and Happy exclaimed.

"Rushing in without a plan into this many enemies would be foolhardy." Erza stated. "Having said that..."

"YEAH! I KNOW EVERYONE'LL COME WITH ME!"

"AND NOTHING COULD BE MORE REASSURING!"

The redhead stepped up. "Until the rest of them get here, we'll push back their front line. Every step counts. Every step is a step back towards our guild."

"The first is surely waiting for us back at the guild." Lucy said.

Asami blue eyes sharpened, "Zeref is probably with her."

Gray slammed his fist into his palm and smirked at Natsu. "Which of us will take down Zeref first! You in, Natsu?"

The pinkette grinned back. "Hell yeah! I'm getting fired up!" He blinked when his stomach suddenly growled loudly. "Uh..."

Gray frowned. "As always, your timing is impeccable."

Happy stiffened, recalling Zeref's words. If you kill me, Natsu will die. He shook his head. There's gotta be a way! I'm not gonna let Natsu die! Never!

"LET'S DO THIS!" Natsu shouted, charging towards the enemy with the rest in tow. "BACK TO OUR GUILD!"

"YEAH!!"

Natsu pulled back his fist as it lit up in flames. "FIRE DRAGON KINGS: DEMOLITION FIST!" And aimed it towards the enemy soldiers in front of him who went flying back.

Lucy summoned Taurus, her clothing changing as well as she fought.

Asami and Gray stood back to back, the couple smirking as they attacked together. "Water Dragon's: Crushing Fang!"

"Freeze Lancer!"

Her blue eyes flickered over to her sister who was being carried through the air by Carla. "Sorry about our late arrival!" The blunette called out.

"Wendy!" She exclaimed, her tone filled with relief, she went back to attacking the enemies.

"Carla!" Happy's eyes lit up when he saw the white feline was unharmed.