::116:: 12 Years Part 2

"You came thoughtfully ,

Loved me faithfully

You taught me honor,

You did it for me.

Today you will sleep away

You will wait for me, my love"

-Sia

Natsu's stomach rumbled, "I'm hungry!" He whined. "Can we get something to eat?"

They hadn't moved from their spot in the last ten minutes as they tried to think of what to do about the missing exceed. "We have to find Happy and Haru first, Natsu." Lucy reminded him.

"And figure out how to get back to our time." Asami added, holding up the book in emphasis.

Natsu groaned. "But, I'm hungry!" He whined.

Gray scoffed, giving the other man an annoyed look. "Do you always have to think about your stomach, flamebrain?"

Natsu stood up, glaring at him. "And do you always have to strip, ice stripper?" He retorted.

"I don't alwa-" He looked down and saw he was in his boxers and yelped. "Aw come on!" He quickly began searching for his clothes while Natsu laughed at him.

Asami sweat dropped, "We're going to get noticed a lot faster this way."

Footsteps quickly approached and Lucy's eyes widened. "We have to hide!" She whispered harshly at the two men who were making too much noise.

"Oi!"

The group froze at the unfamiliar voice and looked over. There stood two young kids who looked to be about Wendy's age from their time. It was a blonde haired boy with spiky hair while the girl who stood next to him had long black hair. "Uhh... hello." Asami waved awkwardly, as she stood beside Lucy.

The younger black haired girl stared at the older young lady in front of her, her eyes wide in disbelief. "EH!?" She jumped back, pulling her blonde friend with her.

"Hey, I'm Natsu!" Natsu greeted them cheerfully, not noticing the way the two kids were staring at the four of them wide eyed. "This is Lucy, Asami, and that half naked guy is Gray." He introduced them while Gray gave him the stinkeye.

"YOU LOOK SO YOUNG!" The blonde boy blurted out, he winced when he felt Eira nudge him in the shoulders.

"Uhhh

"Uhhh.... Thanks." Lucy replied slowly, wondering if maybe the kids were scared of them and that's why they were looking at them like that.

Gray gave the little girl a narrowed look who flinched under his gaze, "You know, Asami, she kinda looks like you." He whispered over to his wife.