::36:: Rune Knights

"Hey! You guys okay?" Natsu asked them from his spot on the ground surrounded in rubble.

Asami was on her back with Gray beside her on his stomach and on her other side Happy was also on his back. Lucy was near Natsu. "Can you keep it down. I'm trying to sleep." Gray muttered.

"Aye!" Happy said. Asami sighed as she sat up.

"Are we really this stupid? We're in Fairy Tail I can't believe we fell for a trap so easily." Lucy said in annoyance. She sat up as well but hit her head.

"Well. We're also dumb enough to get buried alive." Gray muttered and glanced at the ravenette who had her eyes closed. "Asami?"

She clenched her fists and ignored him. "That idiot." She muttered and crawled over to Natsu. "Hey, Natsu want to help me dig ourselves out of here." She asked. She could hear Jura breathing heavily outside and was upset that he took the hit for them. Natsu nodded happily. The two combined their magic and dug a hole.

Gray sulked. "She could have asked me to help her."

Lucy sweat dropped. "I don't think now is the time to sulking."

Once Natsu and Asami managed to make three holes large enough for them to go through the two climbed out first. Natsu gasped while Asami felt her stomach drop at the sight of Jura who had his arms spread out and breathing heavily. Gray, Happy, and Lucy popped out of their holes as well and had the same reactions as the dragon slayers.

Lucy gasped and covered her mouth. "He risked his life to save us."

"Jura....." Asami muttered sadly once his magic disappeared.

"The strength and courage you possess. Your guild is a lucky one. It brings me great relief to know you're still alive." He breathes out and begins to fall to the ground. Asami makes it time to catch him.

"Jura!" Natsu screams in anger that one of his comrades has fallen.

The rest join Asami who kneeling beside Jura. Lucy glances at the ravenette. "Asami? Do you think you could heal him? Like with Erza?" The two male wizard's and cat shared a look.

Asami shakes her head. "That's different. I was only able to heal Erza because of the poison. I'm not like Wendy who can heal anything. I'm more adverse in poisons which is what Amaya taught me. I wouldn't know how to heal his wounds maybe if they were minor but, I can't. I'm sorry." She apologized. "I knew he was going to use himself to protect us and I couldn't stop him. And now he's hurt. Maybe I shou-"

Natsu bops her on the head cutting her sentence off but since physical attacks don't work it just went through her head making a splash of water.

Causing the other three to gasp at the pink haired male's sudden violence. "Natsu!"

Gray stood up and glared at the pink haired male.