::41:: Edolas?

It was early in the day when Asami, Gray, and Haru were on their way to the guildhall

It was early in the day when Asami, Gray, and Haru were on their way to the guildhall. Haru was wearing his red tattered scarf and Gray was wearing his everyday outfit. Asami was wearing a black tank top paired with navy blue scarf and a navy blue skirt paired with black thigh high socks. when Asami suddenly stopped walking. Gray and Haru looked at her in confusion both wondering why stopped abruptly.

"What wrong, Asami?" Haru asked looking up at her.

Asami blinked and glanced in the alleyway. "Is that Gajeel?"

Gray turned his head in the direction she was looking and squinted his dark eyes at the figure on the ground

Gray turned his head in the direction she was looking and squinted his dark eyes at the figure on the ground. "Yeah."

"What's he doing?" Haru asked.

Asami used her dragon hearing and listened to what Gajeel was muttering and sweatdropped. "I think we should go and just let him be." She picked up Haru and grabbed Gray's arm and rushed in the direction of the guild.

The two males shared a lost look not understanding her want to rush to the guild all of a sudden. Sadly the two didn't have her dragon hearing and were unable to hear Gajeel's mutters. Asami felt a sense of pity for the dragon slayer since he said he was the only dragon slayer that didn't have a cat. It would have been awkward if Gajeel caught them watching him especially since she knew he was looking for a cat.

Once they got to the guild the three greeted their guildmates. Gray and Asami sat down next to each other while Haru flew off to find a place to nap since Happy nor Carla were in the guild. It suddenly started to downpour outside all of a sudden catching everyone off guard.

"Geez. We're gonna be stuck in here for a while." Lucy muttered as she glanced out the window.

"Yep." Cana added as she hugged her barrel of beer to her chest.

"I hope you don't think I caused this." Juvia said to them hoping no one would blame her.

"We know it's not you." Asami said giving the blunette a smile. She was still sitting next to Gray who had an wrapped around her.

Gray sighed. "At least you're not the one annoying everybody." He muttered glancing at Natsu who was snoring loudly. He stood up with a sneaky grin on his face. "I think I just figured how I'm gonna pass the time."