::114:: Training Camp

We loved with a love that was more than love.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Team Natsu, Team Shadowgear as well as Wendy, Carla, and Juvia all headed to the beach to get as much training in as possible before the Grand Magic Games that were only a few months away. They had to make up for the last 7 years spent on Tenrou Island and catch up with the rest of their guild members; however they decided that they would spend their first day relaxing before jumping into the training sessions.

"Time to let loose!" Natsu grinned, looking at the ocean in anticipation and excitement. Everyone was all dressed in their swimsuits except for Juvia who didn't feel comfortable baring too much skin.

Gray had the same look on his face as he stared at the large body of water. "The ocean is calling to us!"

"I'll race you to the coast!"

"I'm first!" Jet exclaimed, running in place. "Eat my dust!" He rushed off, leaving the rest of the group to get hit by the cloud of sand that he sent when he ran.

Everyone coughed, covering their eyes to avoid getting sand in their eyes. Gray opened his eyes, finding himself covered from the debris by his fiance who shielded everyone from the sand. "Thanks, Asami." He smiled gratefully.

Her lips formed a smile, "No problem." A light blush appeared on her cheeks as her blue eyes flickered elsewhere. "Um, listen Gray... I was wondering if maybe you wanted to take a stroll--" She glanced back at where he was and found an empty space before she finally found him. He was racing Natsu down the beach and she gaped, feeling a pang of disappointment.

"Are you okay?" Wendy asked her sister, taking note of her pouting look. "You look disappointed."

Asami sulked. "I wanted to ask Gray to take a stroll with me down the beach since we're going to be spending the next three months training."

"Oh." The blunette sweat dropped. "I'm sure he'll want to later."

"That's true." The older girl stood up and smiled down at her sister. "How about we play some volleyball with the other girls?" As much as she wanted to spend time with Gray, she was aware that she could see him later so right now she decided to spend it with her sister and friends since the boy's seemed to be doing their own thing together.

Wendy stared at her sister, nodding in excitement. "Okay!"

As Wendy went to go ask the other girls to play except for Erza who seemed to be tanning, Asami approached the other water mage who seemed to be hiding behind the palm tree. "Hey, Juvia!"

The blunette was startled, looking at the ravenette wide eyed. "Asami!"

"What are you doing hiding behind there?" She asked curiously, trying to take a peek.

Juvia shifted nervously, "Umm, well Juvia wasn't sure if she wanted to go in the water just yet."

The ravenette blinked. "Oh. Well I was going to ask if you wanted to play volleyball with the rest of the girls except for Erza whose tanning." She said. "You could join her if you don't want to play."

Juvia pursed her lips, thinking it over for a moment. "Juvia wants to play volleyball with Asami and the other girls if she may."

"Great! Come on!" Asami beamed, pulling along the blunette who released a yelp as she got dragged from behind the palm tree, a faint blush on her cheeks at exposing herself but went along with the ravenette nonetheless.

"Take this!"

"Here you go, Wendy!"

"Got it!" Wendy exclaimed, hitting the ball over to the next person. "Juvia!"