::7:: Natsu vs Erza

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Era

With the wizards council they discuss the events with the Eisenwald guild. They all go around discussing what to do and form their own opinions on the matter. They soon come with a solution.

~~~

With Lucy:

'I got wind that most of Eisenwald's members were arrested, including that guy named Kage.

Well, I guess that's to be expected. The only thing that scares me is that they haven't caught Eligor yet. What will I do if he comes to take revenge on Fairy Tail? But I'll be okay! Fairy Tail has its strongest team: Natsu, Erza, Asami and Gray.

Plus: Happy, Haru and I are there, too! This guild's the best, so don't worry, Mom. I'm doing fine.

P.S.

Keep this a secret from Papa, okay?

She puts the letter in an envelope. Then stretches, 'Maybe I'll do some shopping today. Thrilling adventures are great and all, but you can't beat relaxing at home!

She hears Gray in the background,"You found yourself a nice pad, Lucy" Asami then joins in, "Yeah, its really nice." Lucy turns around and see them sitting on her couch and yells, "Trespassing!" then points at Gray, "And don't strip in other people's homes!" Both wizards get up quickly and Gray yells, "Hold it!-You've got it wrong!" "I was already naked when I arrived." Asami sweat-drops at his confession and mutters, "That really doesn't help your case"

Lucy points towards the door, "Leave." Gray sighs,"Today's the day, remember? We figured you'd forget, so we came to pick you up."

"Huh?"responds a confused Lucy

"Just as we thought, you forgot."mutters Asami and Gray continues, "Natsu mentioned it before we left, right?"

Noticing her confusion they both say, "Natsu and Erza are fighting!"

All three of them head over to the fight where Lucy approaches the crowd yelling,"W-Wait, they were serious?"

Mirajane notices her,"Oh, Lucy!" her brother Elfman joins in, "Serious as hell! If they didn't take this seriously, they couldn't call themselves men!" Mirajane looks up at him, "Erza's a woman, you know."

"More like a female monster."mutters Macao

Lucy looks at them "But if two of the strongest team's members clash-"

Gray cuts her off confused, "Strongest team?What're you talking about?

"You, Asami, Natsu, and Erza! You're the top four in Fairy Tail, right?" answers Lucy

Gray raises an eyebrow in question, "Huh? That's just dumb. What idiot told you that?" then notices Mirajane crying, "Oh, Mirajane did-" Asami hits him on the head before saying, "You made her cry!"