::104:: Promise to Win

"It's so hard for me to put you into words

Because I love you in ways I have never loved anyone else"

Asami stood beside Gray and Haru as they awaited for Erza and Laxus to regain consciousness. They had regrouped with Wendy, Carla, and Juvia at the small camp that set up for the injured. Although, Juvia had went off in search of Lyon after she was treated.

Hearing Kagura making a small noise of surprise before announcing that Erza had awoken. Wendy was the first to break through the silence. "Your wounds were terribly deep, so it will take quite a bit of time for you to fully recover."

"But don't worry, there won't be any lasting damage

"But don't worry, there won't be any lasting damage." Carla added, as she was being held by Wendy.

"You two have definitely seen better days too, y'know." Gray commented as he saw the amount of bandages the two were sporting.

Haru raised a brow. "You're one to talk." He muttered snuggling into Asami's chest as he pointed at the injuries that Gray had compared to the two girls.

Asami only laughed at Gray's pouting look. She only had a small bandage on her cheek and a few other minor injuries.

Milliana launched herself at the redhead. "ER-CHA~N!"

"Everyone." Erza blinked, taking in everyone in the room before she remembered the situation they were currently in. "THE... THE WAR... WHAT TRANSPIRED ON THE BATTLEFIELD?!"

Smiles appeared on their faces. "We succeeded in taking back Hargeon!" Gray revealed. "The port is back in our control!"

Asami nodded, also taking note of Erza glancing around as if searching for someone. The only person that she could think of was a certain blue haired wizard. "Jellal and his followers are still chasing out the residual Alvarez troops, but at this point, it's only a matter of time until they're completely eliminated."

Erza was grateful that no one saw her flushed cheeks at the mention of Jellal. "I see."

"For the time being, we're going to return back to the guild." Gray added.

Asami frowned a bit, "We're worried about how everyone is doing back at the guild."

Risley of Mermaid Heel only grinned, "You all can rest easy and leave the rest to Mermaid and Lamia!"

"Thank you." Wendy said politely.

Erza struggled to sit up but did so nonetheless despite the pain. "In that case, I too shall...."

"Y...YOU CANNOT! YOU STILL NEED TIME TO RECUPERATE!" Kagura exclaimed, worried about her.

"I do not have that luxury." The redhead waved off her concern. "What became of Laxus?" She asked, noticing the blonde's lack of presence.