::8:: The Cursed Island

The whole guild is shocked to hear someone had taken one of the S-class quests. They all began to murmur amongst themselves about the incident.

"One of the requests disappeared?"

"Since it was put on the second floor, that makes it S class, right?"

"Who would be stupid enough to take on such a job?"

Laxus captures everyone's attention when he begins to speak in a smug tone."I know...A little blue cat flew up here and ripped it off the board"

Mirajane slightly glares at Laxus. "Happy did?"

The guild are all surprised by this revelation."Which means it was Natsu and Lucy?"

"What the heck were they thinking?"

"Taking on an S class quest without approval?"Alzack asked in disbelief.

Bisca scoffed. "I knew they were idiots, but I never thought they were that stupid."

Laxus speaks in a smug tone,"There's no doubt that this is a serious violation."and then smirks looking down from where he is sitting, "Gramps! When they come back, they will be instantly expelled, right? Not that they will be coming back with their abilities."

Mirajane approaches the arrogant wizard with her hands on her hips. "Laxus, if you knew all along, why didn't you stop them?"

He closes his eyes smirking. "All I saw was a cat burglar running away with a scrap of paper. I had no idea it was Happy. And who would've thought that Natsu would take on an S class quest-" Mirajane's face darkens as he opens his eyes, "It's been a long time since I saw that look on your face."

Makarov sighs in frustrations ."This is bad. Which quest did they take?"

"The cursed island, Galuna."Mirajane answered. This causes members of the guild to question the young wizards sanity for taking such a difficult job.

"Laxus! Follow them and bring them back!" Makarov ordered looking at his grandson.
Laxus waves him off and then speaks in an arrogant tone, "You must be joking. I have my own business to attend to. Members of this guild are supposed to be able to take care of themselves. Right?"

"I don't care how you feel about Natsu. The fact is you're the only one strong enough to bring him back by force!" Makarov yelled.

Asami scoffs and gets up from her seat along with Gray. They both watched as the whole scene was playing out but after hearing the master say that they couldn't help but disagree. Asami starts off, "Sorry Master but-" and Gray continues, "We're gonna have to disagree with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The port city, Hargeon.

Natsu, and Happy watch a reminiscing Lucy remember how they all met. Natsu just waves her off as they look for someone to take them to Galuna Island. All of the people they ask refuse to take them claiming that it's not worth going. Natsu was relieved to hear that no one is taking them on a boat.

Asami, Haru, and Gray slowly sneak up to the unsuspecting trio before shouting, "Found you!". The two wizards and cat jump in surprise. "What the hell are you guys doing here?!" Asami sweat drops at them, "Gramps knows what you guys did" as

"Yeah-Happy got caught..." Haru muttered, Happy chuckled nervously.

Natsu's eyes bulge out in shock. "We were found out already?!"

Gray gives him a sly smirk. "If you come back quietly now, you might be able to avoid expulsion."

"Expulsion?!"Lucy exclaimed in shock and fear in her tone.