::9:: MoonDrip

They continue to watch the giant demon sealed away in the case of ice

They continue to watch the giant demon sealed away in the case of ice. Gray continues to glare at it, "Deliora"

Natsu who is standing behind him speaks up,"This is a demon your teacher sealed away?"

"Yes, without a doubt." Gray doesn't look away from Deliora.

Happy who is standing beside Natsu questions, "Are you saying that it was brought here from the Northern Continent?"

Lucy looks at the blue cat in worry, "The island's curse is probably due to this demon's influence, right?"

Gray tightens his grip on Asami's hand, "That is certainly possible."

Asami looking away from Gray looks at Deliora and says, "This demon is still alive, after all."

Natsu rushes up to stand in front of the encased Demon. "All right, then! If that's the case, let's crush this demon!"

Lucy then gives him a pointed look."Is force the only solution you can come up with?"

He just waves her off. "It'll be fine. A little fire will do the trick."

Gray releases his grip on Asami's hand not giving her a chance to restrain him as he punches Natsu.

"Gray punched him!" yell both cats.

Lucy sighs, "It wouldn't be the first time."

Natsu gets up wiping his chin and glares at Gray. "Bastard! What the heck was that for?"

Gray glares back, "Stay away from the ice, you Fire Mage! If that ice melts and Deliora escapes, nobody will be able to stop it!"

"C'mon do you really think that huge chunk of ice would that easy to melt."says Natsu.

Asami then walks up to Gray giving him a sad smile, "Are you all right?"

"Hey, I'm the one who got hit for no good reason. Watch your temper man!" exclaims Natsu while Lucy sweat drops at his outburst.

"Your one to talk." says Happy as he gives Natsu a pointed look.

Gray sighs before he explains the spell used on Deliora. "My master, Ur, cast the Ice Shell spell on this demon. That's unmeltable ice. No matter what kind of magic is used, that ice will never melt. If they knew it couldn't be melted, why did they bring it here?"

"They probably didn't know, or maybe they're trying to melt it somehow." says Lucy.

He glares at her and yells, "But why would they do that?!"

She quickly raises her hands in surrender stuttering, "I-I-I don't know!"

"This is unsettling. Who brought Deliora here, and for what reason?"

Natsu speaks up, "Well, that's easy. We should just go after those guys from before."

Lucy nods in agreement,"That's right."