::48:: Four Dragon Slayers vs The King

"Let's do this, Salamander, Waterlily

"Let's do this, Salamander, Waterlily." Gajeel said to the two older dragon slayers that had earned nicknames for their magic. Asami simply nodded keeping her blue eyes focused on their enemy.

Natsu scoffed. "I have to team up with you again." He said referring to the time that he and Gajeel went up against Laxus.

"Quit your whining will you." Gajeel retorted. "We can settle our score after we finish knocking this old guy's teeth in."

"I'm all fired up now!" Salamander said.

"I would love to see you try." The King taunted.

"I'll lend a hand

"I'll lend a hand." Wendy said as she got into a stance. "Fast wind that run the heaven... VERNIER!" She yelled.

Magic circles formed beneath each of the three dragon slayers, feeling their weight suddenly lighter. A red sphere surrounded Natsu, Asami a blue one, and Gajeel a green colored sphere. They immediately launched themselves towards the mechanical dragon dodging it's attack.

"Water Dragon rapid sphere!" Asami immediately fired water spheres at the machine while Natsu used his Iron fist to hit it and Gajeel used his iron club.

The three kept attacking them while Wendy kept them in the air. Asami noticed that the mechanical dragon was indeed taking damage from their attacks yet it didn't seem to be enough because it was still standing.

"Tch, it should have fallen by now." Gajeel said staring at the machine in disbelief.

Wendy raised a hand in the air. "Let me lend a hand." A magic circle appeared above her raised hand as she said the enchantment. " "Power of the stout arms that tears heaven... ARMS."

Asami saw her arms suddenly covered in a light blue colored aura and felt her whole body feel stronger. "Do you guys feel that?" She muttered to the two males.

"Yeah. I feel way stronger." Natsu said clenching his fist.

"Cause it's an attack enhancement spell." Wendy explained.

Gajeel smirked. "Ready to crush this old guy?"

"Yeah!" Asami said sporting her own smirk on her face.