::32:: Choices

Natsu stood frozen in the entrance staring at Jellal with an angry glare. He barely could hear the soft cries coming from Wendy who kept muttering apologies as the tears kept falling.

Carla on the other hand kept her eyes on the small girl who was crying. "Wendy! You used your healing magic on him?! You know what that does to you!" She scolded her in worry. Not even a second later Wendy passed out only for Haru to catch her in time. He was trying to ignore the fact that Jellal was standing not even a few feet away from him as he looked at the small girl.

Natsu let out a war cry as he ran towards Jellal with fist only to be blasted by Jellal's magic. Said man had a blank look on his face when Brain tried to speak to him. He did the same thing he did to Natsu and blasted him with his magic. Happy ran to his friend while Carla went to Wendy and Haru.

"Alright let's go! Bring it on!" Natsu yelled once he opened his eyes and sat up abruptly.

Haru scoffed as he held Wendy. "He's gone."

"That coward!" He yelled. Soon after they decided to take Wendy back with the others in order to let her rest. Happy picked up Natsu, Carla picked up Wendy and Haru flew alongside them still in his human form.

❄💧❄💧

With Gray, Asami and Racer. The two Fairy Tail wizard's keep dodging Racer's attacks as best they could. "This guy's crazy fast. It's nuts." Gray muttered to Asami.

Racer stood up in the tree staring at them. "As a matter of fact, I'm the fastest man alive." He gloated. "You'll never beat me cuz you'll never catch me."

Asami looked up at the sky when she caught Haru's scent. She nudged Gray. "They found them." She glanced at Wendy in concern when she realized the girl was unconscious.

"But, how! Brain would never let them slip away so easily." Racer snapped in annoyance staring up at the sky when he saw Natsu and the rest. "How did they get past them?"

"They probably just beat him senseless." Gray taunted as he felt relief flood through him when he saw they all of them safe except for the unconscious girl. He also twitch when he saw Haru's bored expression on his look. He didn't exactly like it when Haru transformed into his human form since his personality also seemed to change along with his appearance.

"Well end of the line!" Racer suddenly jumped towards the group in the sky.

Asami and Gray both tensed up with his sudden movements. "Hey look out!" The two yelled in unison. The group didn't even get a chance to do anything before Racer knocked them out of the sky.

Natsu landed on the ground before anyone else. Asami tensed up when she saw Wendy falling but, before she could even move Natsu caught the blunette in time causing her to sigh in relief. She glanced at Haru who landed on his feet while the other two cats had swirls in their eyes from falling on the ground. Natsu grabbed the other three cats although Haru seemed a lot more uncomfortable but, nonetheless he ran off with them away from Racer.

"I told you it's the end of the line!" Racer ran towards them.