::17:: Lucy Heartfilia

The fighting continued between Fairy Tail wizards and Phantom Lord wizard's. Gajeel Redfox jumped down grabbing everyone's attention. He shocked them all by attacking his own guildmates when he hit one of the Fairy Tail members who tried to hit him in vengeance for hurting Levy's team. Elfman stepped up to fight him causing Gajeel to smirk.

"You're Elfman right?" Gajeel asked, he tried hitting Elman who blocked it. "Ah, not bad big guy." He said in an impressed tone.

"That's cuz I'm a real man!" Elfman replied, puffing out his chest.

"Yeah, well let's see how a real man handles this." Gajeel attacked his own guildmates again surprising everyone.

"You attacked your own men?!" Elfman snapped angrily as he watched Gajeel's teammates go flying around him after getting hit.

"Because I knew it would distract you!" He punched Elfman catching him off guard, Natsu jumped on his stomach to give himself a boost as he punched Gajeel sending him flying backwards. Surprised shouts and gasps came from those of the Phantom Lord who couldn't believe that their teammate was hit. Gajeel crashed into the bar in the guild and wasn't fazed by the attack Natsu threw at him on the contrary it made him want to fight the Salamander even more.

Natsu introduced himself as one of the dragon slayers in Fairy Tail, The Fire Dragon Slayer and tells Elfman that he will take care of Gajeel. Elfman snapped at him for trying to steal his opponent but is cut off when Gajeel called out an attack 'Iron Dragon Club' and tried to hit Natsu who blocked it and threw him into a wall. Elfman agreed to let Natsu fight as long as he beat Gajeel for attacking their guildmates. Natsu promised he would beat Gajeel for what he did to their guild hall and friends.

Asami was standing next to Gray and Loki as they watched Gajeel speed over to Natsu knocking him to the ground

Asami was standing next to Gray and Loki as they watched Gajeel speed over to Natsu knocking him to the ground. She was impressed by his speed and was ready to attack him but Natsu asked her to let him take care of Gajeel. Asami was just as angry as him but nonetheless agreed to let him fight the Iron Dragon slayer on his own.

"It's gonna take more than that to keep me down." Natsu got up smirking at Gajeel.

"You seriously think you can beat me you Pyro?" Gajeel taunted with a laugh, he raised a fist to punch Natsu.

"What do you mean think, I know that I can." Natsu retaliated by raising a fist engulfed in fire so punch Gajeel back.

"We'll see about that." Gajeel extended iron from his arm to hit Natsu who blocked it with his arm with fire.

The two male dragon slayers kept fighting each other neither giving up. They were cut off by a loud rumble and the whole building shook. Everyone who wasn't a Fairy Tail member were worried while those who were, were smirking.

"I don't like the sound of that." Gray said looking up where Makarov was headed.

"This is what happens when Master Makarov is angry." Cana smirked holding up her cards ready for a fight.