::35:: Jura

Midnight was leaning against one of the building with his arms crossed over his chest. "You betrayed us. I didn't think you had the guts." He said looking at HotEye. His father had sent him to take care of the wizard's after they had taken out all of their members.

"I haven't betrayed anyone." HotEye denied a bit nervously. He was aware of how strong Midnight really was. "I've come to realize the error of Brains ways." He turned his head to look at him.

He appeared behind them as he moved once more."What was that? Why don't you come over and say that, big guy."

Asami couldn't predict which way he was going to keep moving. Lucy jumped in surprise when she saw him. "How does he keep doing that?"

"Hold on! What's with all this father stuff?" Gray asked interrupting their conversation.

"I say he is misguided because he truly believes a heart can be changed by magic. But, only the love has the power to make even the weakest of hearts to become stronger. Oh Yeah!" HotEye stated as he stared at Midnight with a hard look. Midnight didn't like what he said and used his magic on the four unsuspecting wizard's.

Lucy was on ground beside with Haru on top of her, Asami who landed on top of Gray and Jura was on the other side of the blonde

Lucy was on ground beside with Haru on top of her, Asami who landed on top of Gray and Jura was on the other side of the blonde. "Woah! Anyone know what just happened." Gray groaned.

"HotEye liquified the ground beneath us so we wouldn't get hit. It happened so fast I barely saw it." Jura explained.

Lucy whimpered. "It still hurt."

Asami glanced at her. "No it didn't."

"That's because Gray caught you." Lucy muttered as she pointed to the ice mage beneath the ravenette. "And Haru landed on top of me."

Haru rolled his eyes at the blondes statement. It's not like I'm heavy.

She laughed nervously. "I guess you got me there." She glanced at Gray. "Are you okay?"

He gave her a smile. "Yeah."

"There no time to waste. Now get to the royal throne as quickly as possible. " HotEye said interrupting their conversation. "I'll take care of Midnight. You needn't worry about me. All Oracion Seis members are equal in power." He said trying to keep his voice strong. He wasn't necessarily sure he could beat Midnight but if he could buy them some time then so be it.

The group leaves him reluctantly. HotEye tells them to call him Richard before they leave.

❄💧❄💧

Asami leads them to where she caught Natsu's scent. "Come on."

Gray is the first to see Natsu being dragged by Brain. "There he is."

"What the heck happened to you?!" Lucy asked shocked by his appearance.

Haru sighed. "He's obviously suffering from motion sickness, blondie." Her eye twitched in annoyance at that comment.