::5::The Strongest Team

~~~~

Natsu and Eligor continue their fight, "Do you get it now, Fairy Tail brat? Flame can never defeat wind!" "It's almost like a typhoon" "Your flames can no longer reach me!" "Eat this! Storm Shred!" Natsu keeps trying to get a hit on Eligor, "Damn! You They will reach you! It's not just my flames; even I can't get close to him! Damn it!" "What's the matter, brat? That's all you got? I thought you'd be a bit tougher. No matter. I'll end this now. This Flying Phoenix Magic will tear anything to ribbons! Emerald Baram!" A worried Happy shouts, "If you get hit by that you'll be torn apart!"

"Scatter, cinder-brat!" "Natsu! Natsu, get up!" "I'm impressed his body's still in one piece. Not bad for a young mage."

"Natsu!" "Don't worry. The old geezers will be following him shortly. Thanks to Lullaby's tune..." Natsu then gets up and takes off his vest glaring, "Screw Lullaby! If you want the old men's heads, fight them fair and square!" Happy shouts, "That's my Natsu!" "Impossible! You're still standing?" "If you aren't brave enough to fight them, then leave them alone!" "What a persistent brat!"

"Damn Damn it! Why can't I get close to him?! That's I just don't get it!"

"That's some sinister magic It's like his emotions are manifesting themselves as flames."

Happy watches as Natsu as his flames begin to surround him, "What's going on? Eligor's wind is flowing in a strange direction"

" Flames of emotion? It's true that there was an ancient magic like that No, this brat couldn't possibly What's this? My wind is heading towards him! I see!"

Happy then waves his hand at Natsu,"Natsu! It's impossible. You can't win. Just let Gray handle it." Natsu then pales and gets angry and his flames increase, "What did you just say?!"

"He's drawing away my Storm Mail! You bastard!"

Happy then explain the situation, "The super-heated air around Natsu moves upward extremely fast, creating a low-pressure area. And wind blows towards low-pressure areas! Low-pressure"

"I will be the one to defeat you! Such incredible super-heated magic! Don't tell me that he..." Eligor is unable to finish his sentence due to an incoming attack from Natsu,"Fire Dragon's Sword Edge!" "So the Dragon Slayer really exists?"

Natsu then stands in front of Happy glaring, "How about that, Happy?" "Right! That's the Salamander Natsu, alright!" "And what did you say a second ago?" Happy then gives him an innocent look,"Cats have very weak short term memory."

"You said that I couldn't beat him, so Erza should handle it!"

"Your memory is even worse than a cat's. I said Gray not Erza! But you won, Natsu!" "Well, whatever! But why did that last attack work?" Happy flies up. "Because you're just awesome, Natsu! So that's why!" Natsu then begins to chuckle, "I guess you're right"

Lucy then shouts, "Natsu!" Natsu noticing the vehicle shouts back, "You guys are late! It's already over." "Aye!"Erza looking at him, "As I expected." Lucy holds up a tired Erza, "Erza, are you okay?" She smiles at her, "Don't worry about me."

Kageyama gets out and looks shocked, "I-I can't believe that Eligor lost"

Haru stands by Happy as Gray and Asami walk up to Natsu, "So you could barely defeat this weakling?"

"Barely? It was an overwhelming victory!" Happy quickly adds in, "It was pretty touch and go at times..."

Folding his arms Gray says,"Regardless... You look like a pervert with just a scarf on your half-naked body."