::102::And So it begins...

I never want to stop making memories with you.

-Pierre Jeanty

A few moments later, one of the airships was shot out of the sky, startling the one's that were aboard the other ships.

"Enter team Flying Dragon!!" Natsu exclaimed, as he and the other three dragon slayers were being carried by their exceed friends. They were glad that the First Master told them about a backup plan and how they were the one's that were the first to attack.

Asami was just relieved that Haru found her with Gray when he did. She had made it just in time to join Gajeel, Wendy, and Natsu for the plan.

Ajeel clicked his tongue in annoyance. "That brat." He couldn't believe that they were able to take one of their ships down.

Gajeel chuckled and glanced at the other three. "LET'S GO!"

"YES!!" They yelled in unison.

They began to attack each airship. That was when a sudden barrage was sent at them in retaliation, making it more difficult for the exceed to move around. "This isn't good." Haru muttered, holding Asami tightly. "We can't get any closer with them attacking us."

"What's taking Bisca so long?!" Carla questioned a bit irritated as well.

Her answer came by a huge cannon shot fired at the group of airships. Ajeel smirked, raising his palm toward the incoming beam. "Nice try!!" He managed to scatter jupiter regardless, a few of the ships were taken down.

Gajeel scoffed. "Woah, to think that anyone could scatter jupiter like that..." He said. "Guess we gotta do this the old-fashioned way then, take me down to the commander's ship!"

Asami glanced at Haru and he nodded. The four dragon slayers dodged the barrage of shots fired towards them as they were dropped on the ship that Ajeel was commanding.

"Look at the mess you've made." He said, he blinked in surprise when they suddenly dropped to the ground. Asami pursed her lips tightly, her body tense at the way her stomach churned. Wendy, Gajeel, and Natsu looked ready to puke. "WHAT THE---!!!"

Happy let out a yelp. "ARGH, WE'RE ON A SHIP!"

"And all of them are like that..." Carla sighed.

Haru let out heavy sigh. "Well there goes that plan."

Pantherlily exclaimed, "WENDY, WHAT ABOUT YOUR TROIA?!"

Wendy had crocodile tears running down her cheeks. "S..Sorry.. I..I can't do it...like this..."

"Urkk." Gajeel groaned.

Natsu was sweating. "Ohh..."

Asami's brow twitched slightly. "Hm." She tried to stand up but the churning in her stomach wouldn't let her.

Back down at the guild, Makarov and Mavis both were dumbfounded. "First..." Makarov trailed, his eyes shadowed by the inner turmoil he felt in that moment, watching his children suffering from motion sickness.

Mavis sweat dropped, her own eyes shadowed by her small miscalculation. "I forgot."

Oh, Asami... Gray could only sweat drop seeing the way his wife reacting to the motion sickness she did her best to not acknowledge.

Ajeel decided to try and ignore how they all looked sick to him. "What the hell is this..." He muttered, finding it difficult to ignore with the way they looked. "Well, whatever.. The ships pretty broken up, so we'll be landing a few.. Let me deal with these one's."