::37:: Wendy

The following morning the alliance arrived at Cait Shelter where they slept through the night to catch some rest before they would leave the next day. The girls were in a small hut getting dressed with the clothes that Wendy gave them since theirs was all tattered and dirty. The boy's were in a different hut getting dressed themselves.

Asami was wearing a navy blue halter top that stopped just below her breasts, gloves that reached her elbows and a navy long skirt with slit on both sides paired with navy sandals with her long onyx hair in a ponytail.

"This is adorable!" Lucy exclaimed with a small giggle as she posed in her outfit.

Sherry scoffed as she she stood in front of the mirror. "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. You look cute and all but you don't look nearly as sexy as me."

"Everyone in the village is a member of the guild. Cait Shelter is pretty famous for its textiles and clothes." Wendy informed them as she stood beside Carla who was also dressed in a new outfit.

"So are these like traditional Nirvit styles?" Lucy asked her as Asami glanced at Erza who was sitting quietly in a chair.

"I never thought about it like that before. But, I guess that would make the most sense, huh." Wendy replied. Lucy offered Erza the new clothes for her in hopes to cheer her up but to no avail.

"And I'm guessing you don't know when Cait Shelter joined the league of guilds along with others?" Sherry asked her. "Not to be rude. But, I'd never heard of your guild since before the alliance."

Asami nodded to herself. She's right. It doesn't make sense how they would ask a small guild to work with larger guilds that have more recognition. She felt something off about this whole situation.

"Come to think of it. I hadn't either." Lucy muttered

"Oh I don't know." Wendy laughed nervously. "Wow. I didn't realize we were so obscure." She glanced at the other female dragon slayer who staring intensely at her. She tilted her head in confusion and Asami saw her staring back and looked away quickly.

"This all very interesting. But everyone is waiting." Carla announced interrupting their conversation. All the girls blinked in surprise and walked out of the hut.

Asami walked out first and saw Gray and Haru was dressed in similar outfit as Happy's except in a different color. He blushed at the sight of her in the revealing outfit. She had a blush of her own but it was more from discomfort. "Hey."

"Hey." He mumbled oggling her. She slapped his arm knocking him out of his trance. "Sorry." He blushed.

She shifted nervously. "I want my cloak." She muttered while crossing her arms over her large chest with a huff. "I feel too exposed." He chuckled in response.

They all stood together as the leader of Cait Shelter spoke up. "Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale not to mention Wendy and Carla. I commend your efforts in not only beating the Oracion Seis, but saving our village from Nirvana's wrath. Speaking as a representative of our regional guild league. I Roubal offer my deepest gratitude. Thank you. We are in your debt." He bows his head.

Ichiya accepts the gratitude and gives a long speech how it was their job to theses kinds of things. Gray asked if the short man did anything during the fighting was going on. Asami and Lucy shrugged not knowing. Jura praised both Lyon and Sherry for their hard work.

"Hey! We deserve a victory party!" Natsu exclaimed with a huge grin on his face.

"Aye sir!"

Ichiya and the Trimens started doing a dance together.