::59:: 7 Years

"The bonds we have with those close to us keep us connected always

"The bonds we have with those close to us keep us connected always."

-Aladdin

The year is x791 and it's been 7 long years since Makarov and the group disappeared. In that time Fairy Tail downsized since the reputation of Fairy Tail being the strongest guild crumbled. They also lost their guildhall to Twilight Ogre who enjoyed picking on the now much smaller guild.

Plenty of other guilds had offered their help to find any survivors but, no one was found. They're searching served fruitless and Macao stepped up as Master of the guild.

The only guilds that kept up their search was Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale. With Blue Pegasus they managed to locate eternano and claimed that Tenrou Island still existed. It was that reason that Bisca, Alzack, Jet, Droy, and Warren went to search. The group was shocked to see a young beautiful blonde girl in a white dress standing atop of the ocean when Tenrou Island suddenly appeared. They followed after her praying that she was leading them to the missing members. What they saw made them freeze in their spots at the scene in front of them.

Back at the remaining members of the guild that stayed behind were all tense as they awaited for news to arrive. When the doors to the guild opened their moods dropped at the sight of Twilight Ogre members demanding payment. Romeo decided to stand up to them, tired of being picked on. Before one of the men could attack the younger boy a flash of pink kicked the male away.

The group were shocked to see Twilight Ogre being attacked by the missing members.

Natsu broke the silence with a chuckle. "Look who's back."

"Sorry to keep you waiting for so long!" Happy added jumping up.

"You look so young!" Laki pointed out happy tears falling down her face.

"Yeah! It's like you guys haven't aged a day!"

"Tell us what happened!"

Lucy shifted uncomfortably as she began to explain. "Uh well...."

Natsu and Happy were the first ones to be found. Afterwards they ran into Mavis Vermillion their 1st guild master and found the rest of the members that were scattered around the island. It was because of the bonds they had that Mavis managed to use what little magic she had left to save them and put them in sleeping state.

After the explanation the guild quickly celebrated the return of their members. The group was shocked to hear that they were missing for 7 years but focused their attention on drinking with their members.

❄💧❄💧

Juvia and Haru sweat dropped at the sight of Gray, Asami, and Erza sulking after hearing about Bisca and Alzack getting married.

"I can't believe they're married." Gray muttered.

"I know right and here I thought we'd beat them to it." Asami sulked and glanced at Erza. "Why are you sulking?"