Christmas OVA

It was the holiday season and everyone was full of smiles and laughter as they all prepared for Christmas. Majority of the Fairy Tail members were currently running around town to help decorate for the holidays.

Currently, Asami was cleaning the floors with Lucy while Haru was helping cleaning the windows and Gray was helping clean the bell

Currently, Asami was cleaning the floors with Lucy while Haru was helping cleaning the windows and Gray was helping clean the bell. The ravenette was wearing a red shirt with black arm warmers and a black skirt. She topped it all off with a santa hat that she bought the other day.

Lucy eyed both Cana and Master Makarov in annoyance and disbelief when she saw them both drinking. "They're drinking way too much this early in the day already."

Asami sweat dropped. "We should probably let them drink. I really don't want Cana running around trying to help while wasted." She muttered before smiling. "And besides, it's Christmas Eve. They're just having some fun."

"Well I guess but it's still too early." Lucy murmured, continuing to sweep the floor. They glanced up, hearing the arguing coming from Gray, Natsu, and Gajeel who were all cleaning the bell along with Haru, Happy, and Pantherlily. "Those guys..."

"I don't think it was a good idea having them all working on the same task." Asami said quietly, already sensing something bad was going to happen.

Lucy went to say something but was cut off by Erza's loud booming voice as she scolded the males cleaning the bells. She sweatdropped. "Erza's got them."

They sighed, going back to cleaning.

The hours of decorating had quickly gone by and the sun was already setting. Asami stood beside Lucy when they heard the bell ringing.

"What's going on?!" Asami exclaimed, knowing full well that the bell wasn't supposed to be ringing until nighttime.

"Uh oh." Lucy mumbled, seeing the guys swinging on the bell.

Asami sweat dropped, seeing her husband almost naked as he tried to keep Natsu from throwing up on the bell that was shiny clean. "I knew this would end badly." She muttered under her breath, eyeing Haru and Happy who were both shaking but there was evident amusement on both their faces.

It didn't take long before the bell fell off, bringing Natsu, Gajeel, and Gray down with it as it crashed down. Erza's eye twitched, staring at the three with obvious annoyance. "IDIOTS!" She snapped at them.

"W-We're sorry." Natsu and Gray apologized. Haru and Happy also quickly apologized, the four bowing their heads in shame.

"Oh, my." Mirajane said in surprise.

"Good! Let's keep going!" Cana yelled out in happy voice as she waved a bottle in the air.

Makarov on the other hand seemed to sober up, seeing the damage that was done to Kardia Cathedral. "W-What the heck did they do?!" He paled. "They destroyed the city again!?" He soon passed out from the shock.