::90:: Bittersweet

I believe that two people are connected at the heart,

and it doesn't matter what you do,

or who you are or where you live;

there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.

-Julia Roberts

The small group that consisted of Lucy, Natsu, Wendy, Carla, and Happy all stared at the center of the open field with a small cottage house in the middle. There was also a small greenhouse and a well and a giant lake that was behind the cottage that they could barely see.

But, it wasn't the house itself that got their attention, it was the clouds above the small area with heavy rain falling.

"Woah

"Woah..." Lucy said, taking in the view in front of them. "Look at that rain... And it's only in one place."

"It's so weird." Wendy muttered, even though she was happy that Natsu and Lucy came for her at the Lamia Scale guild announcing that Fairy Tail was coming back, she was worried about her sister who hadn't been writing to her as often.

And this place happened the location that Juvia had told them was more than likely the area where Asami, Gray and Haru were at since it was the only place that was both close and yet far from the guildhalls. The water mage was also worried about her friend but promised to stay behind at Lamia Scale in case someone else who was apart of the Fairy Tail guild came by.

"It's rainy here..." Happy exclaimed jumping to where the rain was falling before jumping back out where it was sunny. "But sunny here!" He laughed gleefully. "It's rainy here!"

Natsu let out a laugh. "You've still got a long way to go, Happy!" He said and stood in the center. "Behold, the half rain!!" He cackled. "Half-rain!"

"Really, guys?" Carla sweat dropped.

The group got serious once again as they walked towards the cottage house, taking note of how quiet it seemed.

"I can smell Asami..." Natsu muttered taking a whiff of the air. "That way." He pointed towards the side of the house. The girls and exceed followed his line of sight and could make out the silhouette of someone.

Blue eyes fluttered open, hearing their name being called out by what seemed to be a male voice. Their vision was a bit hazy, probably from the fever they had, ignoring it.

"Gray..." The young woman mumbled, her tone filled with relief, not noticing the scent. She stood up and rushed towards the person, ignoring the exhaustion and pushed her feet to move faster and crashed into a hard body who let out an oomph. Asami blinked, taking in the scent that didn't even remotely smell like mint and pulled away quickly.