::77:: A New Adventure

"I want you to be happy

I want you to laugh a lot.

I don't know what exactly I'll be able

To do for you....

But I'll always be

By your side."

-Kagome

Asami sighed in content as she soaked in the hot water with a few of the other girls in the Fairy Tail guild. "This is nice." She mumbled, sitting beside Cana who had sake with her.

The brunette laughed. "Now that the guilds got it's own bathhouse I might never take another job again."

"Well with all the requests we've had since the Grand Magic Games you may not have a choice." Lisanna said as she used the soap.

"That's true. This is the busiest that Fairy Tail has been in years." Mirajane added as she washed her hair beside her sister.

"Which is why it's important to relax." Levy said. "Won't want to overwork ourselves."

"So is that why you're not out with Jet and Droy today?" Lucy asked her friend.

"It wasn't my idea. But when the boy's insisted they could handle things on their own, well I didn't think I should argue." Levy replied.

"Speaking of team ups, Gray and Natsu went on a job together." Asami said, a bit of concern in her tone.

"Just the two of them? That's risky." Lisanna commented knowing that Natsu and Gray didn't get along.

"Tell me about it." Asami muttered. "I just hope that Happy and Haru can keep those two in check."

"Me too." Lucy added, recalling how Natsu told her she couldn't come on the job.

Cana turned to the blonde and had a mischievous look in her eyes."So, Lucy....I have a question for you."

"Uh, ask away." Lucy said feeling a bit confused why Cana was smirking at her.

"A little birdy told me that Natsu felt you up." Cana said slyly.

All the girls turned to Lucy in shock with blushes on their own faces with the exception of Cana and Asami. "Oh my goodness." Mirajane said, her own face flushed.

"That little birdy was very descriptive too." Cana said.

Lucy's eyes twitched knowing it was Happy who blabbed to Cana. "It wasn't like that! I was naked so he tried to cover me.....with his hands." She said faltering a bit at the end suddenly realizing how bad it sounded and blushed.