::107:: Despair

"Darkness

"Darkness.

When everything you know and love is taken away from you,

So harshly,

All you can think about is anger,

Hatred and even revenge.

And no one can save you."

-Orochimaru

______________________________

The Winter General stopped in his tracks, sensing he was far but close enough to control them, smirked darkly at the anguished looking couple. "Now then, whenever you are ready..." His eyes filled with mirth. "You may not rest until on of you lays dead!" He commanded.

Gray stared at his wife with a pained expression. My consciousness is... fading...

I... can't hurt him... I refuse... She felt her body begin to move no matter how much she tried to hold herself back. And I can barely hold onto my own thoughts...

It's no use...! I can't even think of any other thing! Gray's hand began glowing, his mind suddenly being taken over.

The two threw a punch at each other filled with their magic, creating a small shockwave that knocked them back. The two continued to throw attacks at each other and could only express how painful it was through their expressions. Their minds and bodies moving on their own as they were being controlled by Invel's command to fight with the intent to kill.

Asami clenched her teeth tightly, barely able to hold onto her thoughts of keeping herself from harming Gray to harshly

Asami clenched her teeth tightly, barely able to hold onto her thoughts of keeping herself from harming Gray to harshly. It was taking every ounce of her energy to pull back on her attacks but the same couldn't be said for Gray. He was having a much harder time pulling his blows that were harming her.

Invel smirked, enjoying the way Gray was fighting. Indeed, it is just as I calculated. Gray shall emerge victorious. Asami cried out as she was knocked roughly onto her back before she fought back. The unbearable sin of take the life of someone precious with your own hands... It shall dye your heart in pitch black darkness. Gray yelled out a shout, his eyes filled with remorse and anguish. And give birth to the ultimate warrior to defeat E.N.D.