::23:: Ms. Fairy Tail

Weeks had passed since the battle between Phantom and Fairy Tail

Weeks had passed since the battle between Phantom and Fairy Tail. Since then Lucy went home only tell her father that she was staying at Fairy Tail and he wasn't going to stop her. The whole guild also found out that Loke was a celestial spirit, Leo the Lion Spirit. They also learned more about Erza's past and she had to fight a group of old friends in The Tower of Heaven. Now, they were back at the newly built guild. Natsu had complained about not liking change since he had been used to the old guild, this one was more larger. They also had new guildmates, apparently Gajeel and Juvia joined while they had been away. Both Asami and Gray were a bit surprised when Juvia claimed that they were her idol couple and followed them around. It was uncomfortable to say the least.

❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄

The Magnolia Harvest Festival was taking place today along with Ms. Fairy Tail competition. The Fairy Tail Guild was also in charge of the Fantasia Parade that all the Fairy Tail members participate in.

Asami, Gray, Lucy, Juvia, and Haru follow behind Natsu and Happy as they walk through the town's ongoing Harvest Festival. Natsu seemed to still be feeling the side effects from eating Eternano from back at the Tower of Heaven.

"Natsu still hasn't recovered huh." Lucy observed.

"He seems rather ill doesn't he." Juvia added, standing beside Lucy.

Asami sighed, knowing full well that Natsu made the mistake of eating something other than his element and was now suffering the side effects. "He be fine once he eats." Gray muttered.

"You haven't changed a bit Gray." They all turned to their left and saw Warren.

"Hey, Warren! It's been a while." The ice mage greeted him.

"Didn't think I'd make it in time for the festival, but here I am." He grinned.

"He takes so many jobs we hardly ever see him." Asami explained to both Lucy and Juvia.

"Hello, I'm a new recruit. My name is Juvia." The former Phantom member introduced herself.

Warren turned to the water mage and grinned. "Well so you're the one i've been hearing about."

"Meet Warren Rocko, a master of telepathy." Gray informed them.

Both Warren and Juvia said their greetings while they noticed that there were many people in the streets eating at the concession stands or playing games.

"I can't wait to see it myself." Lucy said excitedly, referring to the Fantasia Parade.

Asami gave her a deadpan look. "You're in the parade." She muttered pointedly.

Lucy nodded, remembering that it was true. "Wait wasn't there something else I was supposed to be in." She thought aloud before gasping in surprise. "I forgot all about the Miss. Fairy Tail Contest!" She yelled before looking at Asami. "You're in it to remember, let's go!" Lucy grabbed Asami's hand dragging her towards the guild.