::38:: The Engagement

Lucy stared at Asami with curiosity

Lucy stared at Asami with curiosity. She then switched her gaze to the Ice Mage who had his arm wrapped around Asami as he spoke to her. Lucy kept doing this unaware that the couple had stopped talking and were now looking at her. She jumped a bit from their stares and flushed in embarrassment that she was caught staring.

"Is everything okay, Lucy?" Asami asked the blonde celestial wizard, concern evident in her tone.

Lucy laughed nervously. "Yeah. Everythings fine." She didn't want to intrude in on their conversation even though she did by staring at them creepily.

Gray raised an eyebrow at her lie. "You sure?"

"Yeah. Well I mean I don't want to sound nosy." She muttered looking away from them and over at the rest of the guild.

Everyone was doing their usual thing. Cana was drinking, Gajeel was eating iron, Mirajane was talking to Macao and Wakaba who were flirting with her, Natsu was eating with Haru and Happy, and Wendy was talking to Carla. And Levy was reading a book. She also noticed Juvia was glaring at her and she shuddered looking away. She didn't understand why the water mage dislike her except that she didn't like how she was close friends with Asami. The blonde sighed and looked over at the red haired mage who was eating cake with a happy expression on her face.

Asami cleared her throat grabbing her attention. "Lucy you can tell us whatever you want." She said reassuringly. She noticed that Gray had left Asami's side and was now fighting with Natsu. Typical.

Lucy nodded. "Okay. Well um I just wanted to know how Gray proposed to you. I mean if it's not to personal to ask." She said.

Asami waved her off. "It's fine. Everyone else here knows the story. I'm surprised that Mirajane didn't tell you." She muttered.

"Did you call for me?" The two females blinked in surprise when the white haired mage stood next to their table with a bright smile.

"Oh no. I was just asking Asami how Gray proposed is all." Lucy smiled at the bar maid.

Mirajane made an 'O' expression and then looked at the ravenette excitedly. "Are you going to tell her. I love this story."

Asami sweat dropped. "Uh. Yeah."

Mirajane squealed getting all the girls attention. "What are you squealing about Mira?" Erza demanded. Wendy, Cana, Levy and Juvia stood behind the red head looking at the two girls sitting down curiously.

"Asami is about to tell us the story of how her and Gray got engaged." She said excitedly.

Cana sighed. "You made her tell you this story everyday for almost a month." She muttered before chugging more beer. Lucy sweat dropped.

"Do you mind if I hear it?" Wendy asked her older sister shyly.

"Can Juvia hear it as well?" The water mage asked.