::12:: Eternal Magic

Gray looks at his friends as he shocks them with the secret he's kept from Lyon,"Ur is still alive."

They all gasp in shock. Erza gently asks him, "What do you mean?"

"Ten years ago The city where I lived was attacked by Deliora. It didn't even take a day for it to be destroyed. Deliora I'd heard the rumors, but I'd have never imagined-"he then tells them of the memory he has,

~~~Flashback~~~

Ur approaches with a young Lyon the village in which Gray lived and they find it destroyed. Ur looks around and notices a young Gray underneath some rubble."Lyon, come over here! We've got a survivor!"

Lyon runs over to Gray and looks at with concern,"Hey, are you okay?"

'I was saved by Ur and Lyon who just happened to pass by.'

Young Gray is kneeled in front of a tombstone where he places a flower."Deliora I won't forgive you Deliora. One day I'll..."Ur and Lyon just watch him as he cries.

'And for me, that's how it all started.'

Now in the snowy mountains Ur turns to smile at a panting Gray,"Are you gonna be able to keep up Gray? I warned you training with me can be tough."

Gray continues to pant as speaks with determination,"As long as I can get the power to defeat Deliora, I'll do anything!"

This statement causes Lyon to look at him in disbelief.

"Okay then, let's start."

Gray gets ready in a fighting position,"Sure! I'm ready for you anytime!" then gasps in surprise when Ur takes off her clothes leaving her in her underwear and bra. "What are you doing?!"

Not fazed by his outburst Ur calmly states, "The first step is to strip."

"You've got to be kidding me! You think I'd strip in this snow? Isn't that right, Lyon?" then his eyes bulge out when he sees Lyon smiling at him only wearing his boxers now, "Not you too!"

Lyon smirks at him, "Just hurry up and strip. You want power, right?"

"Fine, I got it already! I'll strip! All I gotta do is strip, right?"

Ur winks at him as Gray strips as well, "That'll do. If you're going to control the cold, then you need to become one with the cold. Everything starts from there."

Lyon tries to keep a blank face, "I already have." but Gray notices him shivering as well and glares at him, "You're shivering just as much as I am."

"Time to run, boys!" yells Ur as they begin to run down the mountain

"Hey, teach us magic!"