::46:: Asami vs Hotaru

Asami blinked when Hughes tried to attack them with the ship and ended up failing due to Gray making an iced shield in front of them

Asami blinked when Hughes tried to attack them with the ship and ended up failing due to Gray making an iced shield in front of them. It surprised the two Edolas natives that they could use magic like exceeds.

Natsu released his flames and punched Hughes across the face. "So you ready to give our friends back yet?" He snapped, anger evident in his tone.

Hughes just smirked sitting up not fazed by the hit at all. "Sorry that's not my call. Even if it were, it would take a lot more than that to give up unlimited power. You'll just have to face that your friends are history!"

Asami looked up and noticed something moving behind Natsu. She realized it was a rollercoaster cart heading his way and knew that if he got caught in it his motion sickness would effect him. But, before she could say anything, the ground beneath her softened. "What the hell is this?" She exclaimed looking at both Lucy and Gray who also seemed to be sinking into the ground with her.

"I'm not sure we'd want to know the answer." Gray muttered trying to jump out but it wasn't working.

"I hate this!" Lucy whined trying to push herself out as well but, she wasn't strong enough.

Asami glanced over at Natsu and sweat dropped. "I told Natsu, his motion sickness would be the end of him." She mumbled before glancing at the blonde. "Lucy I need you to go help Natsu."

"What? How?! If you couldn't tell I'm stuck here!" The blonde pointed out. The ravenette ignored her and glanced at Gray who nodded. The two immediately each grabbed one of Lucy's arms and pulled. Lucy yelped when she suddenly felt her whole body being launched into the air. She whimpered when she landed roughly on the cart.

Gray sighed. "Well that's done. You ready." He glanced at his fiance who nodded and grabbed ahold of him. "Ice make grappling hook!" He shot both arms in the air as grappling hooks attached themselves to the rides and used them to pull them out. The two were midair when they saw Sugar boy staring up at the two.

Asami narrowed her blue eyes. "You ready, Gray?"

"Yeah." He answered and the two got into the stances to attack the blonde down below.

"Water Dragon Iron Fist!" She yelled while he yelled, "Ice Make Lance!"

Sugar boy barely flinched at the attacks as he raised his weapon known as Rosa Espada to soften both their attacks causing Asami's water attack to splash. "Behold my magical weapon, the Rosa Espada. It doesn't matter what attack you throw at me, this sword will make it softer then the fur on an exceed's backside."

The two visibly tensed up next to each other. Asami took a deep breath to calm herself. It wouldn't do any good. As she took a deep breath she caught scent of someone else. "I know you're there. Come out." She demanded causing Gray to blink at her in surprise and then tense up when a shadowy figure appears.

Sugar boy looked at the place Asami was staring at. "Oh. It's just you—" He muttered. A woman with auburn colored hair tied in low pigtails that were in braids, wearing large glasses appeared with lightning running over her body. "—Hotaru."