::21:: Wings of Flame

Natsu pants as he faces Aria of the Element 4

Natsu pants as he faces Aria of the Element 4. Aria overpowers Natsu by using his Wind magic. He gets behind Natsu warning him that he will soon end up in the same position as Makarov. "Airspace: Drain!" A bright light surrounds Natsu who yells in pain. Aria cries as he continues to drain Natsu's magic.

Happy watches as the magic is being drained by Natsu and tears up seeing his best friend yelling in pain. Natsu's eyes widen when he sees a familiar face who kicks Aria away from him.

"Erza!" Happy yelled in relief.

"You're here? Are you sure it's okay for you to move?" Natsu asked her since she had been out of commision from taking on the blast earlier by the Jupiter Cannon.

Erza ignored him as she turned to glare at Aria. "So you're the one who harmed our Master?"

"The great Erza Scarlet, how unfortunate. Seems the brilliant Titania will lose her head alongside her friend, Salamander." He smirked.

"Our Master suffered greatly by your hand." She said bitterly. "I will avenge him."

Natsu warns Erza that Aria is too strong and she shouldn't fight him. Aria states that since he will be fighting a stronger opponent he will need to use his full power, he begins to take off the bandages around his eyes.

❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄

Mirajane and Asami both explain to Gray and Elfman that Aria's more powerful when he removes his bandages. All of his power comes from his eyes and that they would need to defeat him before he has time to remove them.

The Fairy Tail wizard's outside the giant become increasingly more worried about the giant magic circle that is being formed.

Back with Erza, Natsu and Happy. Aria has taken off his bandages and smirks at the Scarlet haired wizard. "Step into Zero Airspace of Death, it consumes the lives of all those who dare enter."

A very strong gust of wind forms causing Happy to hold onto Natsu's scarf in order to keep himself from being blown away. "I'm too cute to die!" He yelled.

"A spell that consumes life! Tell me! How can you do this? How can you take lives so easily!? You scoundrel!" Erza equips a sword pointing it at Aria.

He smirked. "It'd be more fun to show you!" Natsu yelled Erza's name but she ignored him as Aria sent an attack towards her. She surprised him by running through it, slicing the attack out of the way. She equips into her Heaven's Wheel armor and attacks him, knocking to the ground.

Natsu and Happy looked at Erza in fright by her tremendous strength. She had been able to knock him down in one attack. Erza states that Aria will be known as a sobbing coward who fell by her hand. As he lied on the ground he muttered how sad that was.